Starting at the Beginning

To understand how this story started, let's start at the beginning one last time. You know the story of Peter Parker, Spider-Man. The kid who was bitten by a radioactive spider and lost his parents at a young age and went to live with his uncle in New York. But when his uncle was shot, he went to live with his aunt May in Central City and made friends with Ronnie Raymond and Cisco Ramon. Over the years, Peter has been using his powers to keep people safe. After all, with great power, comes great responsibility. But one day, his responsibility got a whole lot weirder.

2014

Peter is doing his normal patrol around the neighborhood while on his lunch break from his day job, Mercury labs, when he hears a report coming in.

"Backup requested for the northwest Central City bank. Robbery in progress." The radio tells him and Peter makes his way towards the crime. "I have a feeling I know who's behind this one." Peter states to himself, this being the second robbery of the week he wouldn't be able to stop. The Mardon brothers.

Peter comes swinging in fast enough to see a car driving off. "Ugh, not this time!" Peter states as he starts swinging after the car. The car starts going faster as the web head approaches so it must be theirs. Peter swings ahead of the car and tries stopping it when the brothers start shooting at him so he leaps to avoid them only to be run over by their car. "Looks like he's finally another stepped on bug!" Peter hears one of the brothers say as he's stuck underneath the car. "Leave the whips to me." Peter mumbles to himself as he webs onto a post and the bumper of the car and it gets him free, but they got away in the process.

"I hate Those brothers." Peter states as he hangs from the post and sees someone running in a hurry to get somewhere. "Running late. Been there." Peter states when he gets a text from his friend Ronnie.

Hey confirming if you're gonna be here for the activation of the accelerator. And you know, you have no bug problems.; R-man The text reads and Peter realizes the particle accelerator is supposed to be turned on tonight and he almost completely forgot about it. He's just happy to have a friend like Ronnie to keep reminding him things he's sure to forget.

Ever since they were in college, Ronnie learnt about Peter's abilities, it was by accident that he learnt. They were out one day and there was someone who was going to be mugged, or worse. So Peter took quick action and decided it was time to let his friend in on the secret. Once he stopped the mugger and got back, he could see Ronnie and the victim (who he learnt later was named Caitlin Snow) talking and seemed to be getting along so he left them, but kept a safe distance to make sure nothing happened.

Back to current day, Ronnie and Caitlin have been dating ever since and he recently asked her to marry him during their trip to Niagra Falls and she agreed. On Peter's side, Ronnie has helped him create his newest suit since they had access to labs, but never went too far with the idea. Ronnie never told Caitlin about Peter's powers since that's Peter quickly shoots him a text saying he's going to be there. I'll be there.-PP he says and sees he better get going or he's going to be in trouble since his lunch break ends in one minute.

At the scene of the crime, Barry Allen is running late himself to get to said crime, after returning from Star City.

"What have we got?" Captain Singh asks detective Joe West and his partner. "Perps took the bank, shot out the cameras, and as a chaser, killed the security guard over there." Joe explains and hands him a picture of the Mardon brothers. "I've got units kicking in doors of known Mardon brothers associates. Apparently Spider-Man gave them a chance but they lost him."

"CSI been over it?" Singh asks him and sees he's not there. "Where's Allen?" He then asks.

Mercury Labs. Peter makes it back and starts going back to work and slides in trough the window and hide his costume under one of the lab coats in his lab. "Okay, Peter. Just get through the rest of the day and meet up with Ronnie at S.T.A.R. Labs. Simple." Peter tells himself as he straightens his hair that was standing after ripping his mask off.