Part 1

Zoe's POV
Another day in hell I tought in my head. The feeling of waking up every morning very early bothered me. As usual I got out of my bed and went in the shower, I shaved my legs and washed my hair and body. Before I left I brushed my teeth and went back into my room. I put a black crop top and some ripped jeans with a red flannel tied around my hips. I got some socks and put my black vans on. It was around 6:35 a.m. and I had to leave at 7:40 a.m. I went downstairs and ate cereal while going through twitter, insagram and sc. When I finished I went upstairs and did my make up. I'm simple with make up which means I jut put mascara, eyeliner, foundation and light nude lipstick. It was 7:28 a.m. I wasn't in the mood of doing my hair so I did a simple messy pony tail. I slid my phone on my poket and grabbed my sort of empty pack back.
**
I got to school at 7:50 a.m. and as I entered the school I could see my bully staring at me hardcore. His name was Dwayne but his friends reffered to him as DJ. The feeling of someone staring at me got me really nervous. I wanted to avoid him but he stood by my locker. As I got closer I could feel getting red hot.
"How you been Zoe?" He asked.
In my head I knew he didn't cared of how I was. I didn't answered I remained silence but then the silenced went away.
"I asked you how you been?" He asked again with an annoyed look.
"We-well I have been great." I answered nervously. I opened my locker and put my penny bord inside as I closed the locker DJ steeped away and told me "See you around." with a smirk in his face.
**
As I made my way to first period which was Art I forgot everything about DJ. I enjoyed my first period because my bestfriend Berk was in that class with me. Berk and me are really close and it has been a great year so far.
**
Later on it was lunch time and usually I sit on the table waiting for Berk to get lunch. School lunch was nasty for me. As I saw Berk come I told him I was going to the restroom. I had bumpes into DJ and he pushed me along the lockers.
"You think you strong." "I'm never going to stop bothering you, I will always be your bully you ugly freak." He said with a mad voice.
I felt a warm tear streaming down my face. I went into the restroom and looked in the mirror. All my make up was smeared. I reapplied and clean my make up. I went back to the table with Berk and my eyes were still watery. I kept rememebering the words DJ told me "ugly freak".
"Are you ok?" Berk asked confused.
"Yeah I just umm...poked my eye accidently why reapplying make up." I said with an excuse to not bother him.
"Oh ok."
**
It was 2:30 p.m. and school was over. I went home in penny board. I got home and went straight to my room. I plugged in my headphones and went to sleep.

A/N
I hope your enjoying this so far. It will get better. If you liked this please vote or comment if you want. -Jakipoo💙