Part 53

DJ's POV
The week went by and it was finally Saturday which meant I had to decorate and pick up the cake. Berk and Leslie were helping with everything else. I woke up and didn't take a shower until later. I got dressed and I checked my phone. It was just 9:30 a.m. which meant Zoe was still asleep.
"Happy 18th birthday babe I hope you enjoy your day I will see you later ;)" I texted her. I quickly ate breakfast and went over to Berk's house to decorate. I put up balloons and put a table for the food and cake. After I finished decorating my phone started ringing.
"Good morning gorgeous." I said.
"Good morning and thanks for the happy birthday wish I will be waiting for you." She said.
"Yeah I will just get ready and be their around 7:30 p.m." I said.
"Ok babe I will be ready." She said. I hanged up and see it was 11:48 a.m. I got in my car and made my way to the bakery. I picked up the cake and went back to Berk's house.
"I have the food ready we can just cook it when people start getting here." Berk said putting the drinks in the cooler.
"Yeah sure I told her I will pick her up by 7:30 p.m." I said.
"Ok great than at 6:00 you can get ready and then when you bring her everyone will surprise her." Berk said.
"Yeah."
I helped Berk get the food ready and Leslie fixed the decorations a little nicer than me. We just hanged out their and then I left home. I got on YouNow just to make time pass by but I haven't gona on for a while so it was a good idea.
"Hey guys guess who's birthday is today?" I said with a smile in my face.
"Your brothers." "Zoe's." "Mom?" "Your dads?" My fans spammed.
"Some of you are correct it's Zoe's birthday. She is finally 18 years old." I said. "Don't tell her anything this is a secret between you and I. Well I organized a surprise birthday party for her and she thinks we just hanging out." I said smiling like an idiot just thinking about her reaction.
"Deej can you record it we want to see?" Someone asked. "Yes record it." People kept saying.
"Ok how about we go live on YouNow and y'all can see it live?" I said with a smirk. "Oh and just tell her happy birthday after I tweet it out so it won't e obvious." I said. After talking to my fans I checked my phone and see it was 6:14 p.m. so I took a shower. I dressed in my kaki pants with my gray tribal sweater and my black vans. I sprayed some cologne and applied deodorant. I fixed my hair and put a snapback.
"Bye mom I'm going for Zoe." I said.
"Good luck and give her this for me." My mom said with a smile aince she knew about the plan and handed me a gift for her.
"Thanks mom, did Jarrett leave already?" I asked.
"Oh yeah Berk came for him already."
"Ok see you later." I said going out the door. I got my phone and went live.
"Hey guys so rigt know we are picking Zoe up so nothing is happening yet. When you see her spam happy birthday." I said.
"Yess." They said.
It was just 7:25 p.m. when I arrived at Zoe's house.
"Ok I will be back I'm going to bring her." I said getting off the car. I knocked on the door until he answered.
"Hey babe I decided to go out tonight and just have a little dinner for your birthday." I said.
"It's ok we can stay and watch movies." She said.
"No it's your business and we are going out." I said.
"Fine." she said with puppy eyes. We got on the car and I remembered about my mom's present.
"Oh we are live say hi and here is a gift from my mom." I said handing it to her. She opened it and saw an envelope with a card inside and money. She also gave her a necklace.
"Tell your mom I said thanks oh and thank you guys for the happy birthday wishes." She said to my fans. After driving we finally arrived at Berk's house.
"I thought we were going out to eat?" She said confused. I wanted to laugh but I holded my laughter in.
"Oh we came for Berk let's go check if he's ready." I said. I grabbed my phone and got off the car and she followed. We went inside the house and everything seemed normal.
"Ready guys." I whispered to the broadcast.
"It's so quiet here." Zoe said.
"He might be outside. Let's check." I said.
"Surpriseeeee!!!!!" Everyone said.
"OMG..." She said standing their in shocked by the surprise.
"What baby? Do you like it?" I asked.
"Yes but I didn't expect this." She said hugging and kissed my cheek.
"I love you and thank you." She said.
"I love you to and don't thanks me." I said smiling.
"Ok guys well their yall have it! I love all of you and I will see yall next time!" I said ending the broadcast. Zoe looked so happy and I was glad she liked it.

A/N
Sorry guys I haven't been updating at the time I usually do. I try my best because I been busy and yeah. Have a good day. -Jakipoo💙💙