Part 30

Zoe's POV
"Bye mom." I said embracing her into a hug.
"Bye be careful." She said grabbing her wallet and giving me $50.
As we left out the door Berk and Leslie followed because they were leaving.
"Leslie need a ride?" I asked since she came walking with me.
"No Berk is going to take me but thanks enjoy your night." She said smiling.
"Bye."
DJ opened the passengers door for me and I got in. He then got on and we drove away. We listened to Jcole on our way until I interrupted.
"So where are we going?" I asked curiously.
"Well I hope you like it but I thought that a date at the amusement park would be fun."
"Oh my goshh yess its a perfect date." I shouted of how excited I was to get in the rides.
"Sorry just got excited."
"It's ok baby girl, what, I mean Zoe." DJ told me which made me laugh.
Soon we arrived to the amusement park and it looked so pretty with the lights. I got off and DJ and I walked by eachother. I felt my hand intertwined with his and it gave me a crazy but awesome feeling. I looked at the hands being interwined and then as I turned around I saw him staring at me. I looked at himand smiled.
"Where do you want to go first?" He asked.
"It doesn't matter." I replied.
"Ok let's go to some rides."
After getting on in some rides it was getting pretty chilly outside so I started rubbing my shoulder.
"Are you cold?" DJ asked me.
"Yeah kind of but it's ok."
"Here take my hoodie." DJ said as he took it off. As I put it on it was so warm and it smelled so good.
"Thanks." I said smiling.
He wanted to take some pictures in the photo booth so we went and then we went and then got on more rides. I checked my phone and saw it was 8:24 p.m. so it wasn't that late.
"Come on lets play this one." He said as I followed him.
"I don't know how to play it?"
"Here I will show you."
He stood behind me and grabbed my arm showing me how to aim and when I threw the ball I turned my head and looked at him. I smiled and tunred around.
"Your turn." I told him.
He threw the ball and we won this bear.
"Here this is for you." He said giving me the bear.
"Y'all two love birds are so cute." The lady from the game told us. We just smiled at eachother and left walking. He grabbed my hand again an then he stopped. He turn into me stared into my eyes.
"You're amazing I'm sorry for how I treated you. You didn't deserve nothing like that will you ever forgive me." He said as a tear runned down his cheek. I cleand his tear with my hand and went in for a kiss.
"Does that answer your question?" I told him. He smiled at me.
"Zoe well now that you forgive me will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking down at the floor waiting for my answer.
"Yeah why not, I will give you a chance." I responded. We walked back to the car.
"Do you want to get something to eat I'm hungry?" He asked.
"Sure."
"Wendy's?"
"Perfect." I said with a giggle. He took my handand grabbed it placing both of our hands in the middle. When we arrived we got off the car and took our order. Once we finished with our food he took me back home.
"Thanks for everything." I said giving him the $50 since he wasted a lot of money.
"No it's ok I did it for you no need to pay me." I went in for a hug and I remembered I had his hoodie.
"Oh sorry here." I said taking it off.
"Keep it, it's fine I have more." He went in for a kiss and I kissed back. I wrapped my hand around his neck and he wrapped his hand around my waist. He pulled away.
"Sorry."
"It's ok we are dating." I giggled.
"Goodnight beautiful see you tomorrow." He said kissing my forehead.
"Bye sweet dreams."
I went inside my house and saw the TV on. My mom must have fell asleep. I woke her up and helped her get to her room.
"Thanks honey goodnight."
"Goodnight mom."
I went to my room and put on some black short shorts with two white lines on each side. I plugged in my phone and got in bed and drifted to sleep really fast.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed it. Thank y'all so much for the 2k I can't believe it still. Thanks for all the votes as well. I love you all so much. -Jakipoo💙💙