Part 2

Zoe's POV
I woke up around 3 a.m. to the sound of my phone. I had gotten a message from an unkown number.
Unknown #: I will always be by your side and will be watching you.
I got scared, I was frightened. So many thoughts came to my head. What if someone is stalking me? What if its DJ? I tried to ignore it and went back to sleep
**
My alarm went off at 6 and I hopped in the shower. The same routine every morning. I went to my room and changed. I then ate breakfast downstairs.
"Hi mom."
"Hi hun."
"Mmm pancakes, did you not work today?" I asked curiously.
"No its my day off."
"Oh ok."
I ate my pancakes and went through my social media.
"Thanks mom I will go back upstairs to get ready." I said as I left the kitchen.
"Ok hun."
My mom was a nurse and she has no regular schedule. My dad had died 3 years ago on a car accident and I was an only child which made it kinda of boring.
I continue to get ready and when I finished I left.
**
I was in 2nd period and their was a knock on the door. She had medium sized brunnet hair, green eyes, tall, skinny and tan skin. She had a paperbin her hand.
"Hi, I just moved here and this is my scheule." She spoke to the teacher.
"Hello, you will be sitting next to Zoe. Zoe please raise your hand." Mrs.Rodriguez said.
I raised my hand and she made her way to the desk to me.
"Hi I'm Zoe and you are..?" I asked.
"Hi Zoe I'm Leslie." She said.
We couldn't really talk because Mrs.Rodriguez was teaching.
*Lunch Time*

It was time for lunch yasss! I couldn't wait to see Berk.
"Look where your going you leabian bitch."
"So-sorry."I said nervoulsy. As I looked up I saw DJ. I wanted to go away but I felt like I couldn't move. He pushed me to the locker that made me fall. He started kicking me.
"I will always be your biggest fear." He said with an evil laugh.
I went to the restroom and from all the pain I started crying. As I walked I squeezed my stomach from the kicks. I heard someone in their and then I saw Leslie.
"Are you ok?" She asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine its just my stomach hurts."
"Oh ok do you need to go to the nurse?" She asked.
"No its fine..I need to go sit with my friend. Do you want to come with us.?" I said with my voice croaky and sniffiling.
"Sure."
We went to the table and sat with Berk.
"What to you so long and whos your friend?" He asked.
"This is Leslie and I went ti the resroom because my stomach was hurting."
"Oh ok are you feeling better?" He asked.
"Yeah."
**
I got on my penny board and made my way home. The day was so pretty outside and I felt chills. I got a feeling that someone was following me. I looked but didn't see no one. I turned left and I heard a noise from the back. I looked back again and suddenly everything went black.

A/N
This chapter is a little longer I think. If you like it give it a vote. I made it suspicious so if you want comment on what will happen. Love yall a lot you guys. -Jakipoo💙💙