Part 37

Zoe's POV
These past two days have been boring because DJ hasn't been in school. Even though I hanged out with DJ on Thursday at my house it's still boring. Today is the Friday and I can't see DJ because Leslie is coming to my house for an outfit. I was just sitting around at home watching TV when I was interrupted by a door bell.
"Oh come in Leslie." I said as she walked in.
"Come on let's go upstairs and find and outfit and maybe we can hang out in the pool." I siad.
"Great." She responded.
We looked in the closet for about 30 minutes until we found the perfect outfit for her. It was a blue dress with some nude high heels.
"What about you?" She asked.
"Oh I'm going to wear a dress too I already know which one though." I said.
"Oh ok."
"Yeah come on lets go to the pool." I told her.
"But I didn't bring a bikini?"
"Its good I have a lot choose one from here."
After getting ready we went outside and went into the pool. We stayed there for A while until she had to leave. I took a shower and got on Oovoo with Berk and DJ.
"So Berk are you ready?" I asked him.
"Yeah kind of." He responded.
"Just be you if you like her and she likes you their is nothing to worry about." DJ said.
"Thanks bro." Berk said and I smiled at the word bro.
"I will be right back I'm going for something to eat I'm hungry." I said.
"Ok." Both of the guys said.
I went and got some chips and an Arizona drink. When I got back on oovoo Berk was and DJ were talking about some strange stuff which made me laugh.
"What y'all talking about?" I asked.
"Oh." Both said and they started laughing.
"Changing the subject have you and Scout finished the project?" DJ asked.
"Nahh Ima do it alone right now and just give him the credit." I said.
"Are you sure?" He said.
"Yeah." I said.
"Berk come on tell us some of your weirdest stories." I said laughing already knowing what will be expected.
"Why are laughing?" DJ said.
"Oh you will see." I said and Berk started telling the story when he po pooped his pants on the first day of his job and other stories.
"Alright guys is getting pretty late unless yall want me to leave the oovoo on?" I asked.
"Yeah leave it on let's do a sleeping suqad." Berk said.
"Yeah." DJ agreed.
I turned off the light and plugged in my phone. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. When I woke up I remembered that I was still on oovoo and when I checked the boys were still asleep. I stood from bed and went to take a shower. I wore some denim shorts with a tribal tank top and my sandals. I did my make up and let my hair dry. I went back to oovoo and didn't see Berk and DJ was still sleeping. Berk popped out of nowhere and made jump.
"Oh my god Berk." I said as he started laughing which made me jump.
"Got you."
"What happened?" DJ said with a confused look on his face and half sleepy.
"Nothing Berk scared me." I said.
"Be right back I'm going to take a quick shower." Berk said.
"Ok."
DJ and me talked for a while until he went to shower too but Berk was here already. I went to do my hair and put it in a french braid. I went back to oovoo and then DJ came back.
"Ok so remember y'all need to come here so we can get this plan ready." I told both of them and they nodded.
"I will go right now." DJ said.
"Me too." Berk agreed.
"Ok I willa wait for y'all here." I said.
We all three ended the call and I went downstairs to make some pancakes for all of us three. About 20 minutes later they got here and I was still making pancakes but I let them eat first and then I sat with them.
"Mmmm they are good as fuck." Berk said.
"Hell yeah." DJ said.
"Thanks."
After we finished eating we talked about the plan for a while and we decided on what to do. Basically Berk was getting their early and I was calling Leslie to tell her that I was leaving with DJ but we were getting their late because of traffic. After we got all that cleared up Berk left to his house to get ready for his date.

A/N
Next chapter will be Berks date and yeah. I hope you guys like it. Thank yall so much for all the votes. I love all of you guys. -Jakipoo💙💙