Part 14

DJ's POV
After I got home from my tutoring with Zoe I couldn't stop thinking of how stunning she looked. She was so beautiful. Her wavy hair and the bandana headband fit her perfectly. Her outfit was on poin and her make up was good to but she didn't need it. After thinking of her for minutes I decided to get on YouNow which I didn't feel like it but I didn't want my fans to be worried of me. As I got on people started coming into the broadcast. They kept commenting,
"I missed you." "Are you ok?" "Have you been busy?" "I Love You."
I decided to tell them the truth.
"Look guys lately I haven't been doing ok." "I have been getting bullied." I felt a tear running down my cheek. "I'm sorry I didn't want to tell y'all but I didn't want y'all to worry. I haven't been me lately and I'm kind of hurt you can say." By now 120 viewers were watching me cry.
"Everything will be okay." "Heads up." "Stay strong." "Every thing has a solution." People kept on commenting things to make me feel better. By now I had puffy eyes and I felt really bad. I stayed quiet for 30 seconds and thought about Zoe. I thought if she had the same pain I have now when I bully her. I felt like shit. Now I knew everything I said to her was stupid and made her feel like shit.
"Sorry guys I was just thinking of something." "I'm sorry if this broadcast wasn't like my others but I have too much going on. I have to be given tutoring lesson because I'm close to failing Algebra 2 and me getting bullied has put too much stress on." I said.
"It's ok DJ we are here for you." "We will always support you no matter what we are here for you."
After being on for about 45 minutes I got off and felt my eyes get heavy and I drifted to sleep.
**
Zoe's POV
After DJ left I went upstairs and got on my laptop. I went to the YouNow website to watch people until I got a notification saying that DJTHESUPERIOR was live. I started watching him. People commented how much they missed him. He started saying that he hasn't been ok and has been getting bullied. Of course Steven would be the one to bully him. A tear started running down his cheek and he kept crying until he stopped. He had puffy red eyes. I wanted to cry because I felt bad for him but I tried by hardest not to. I tried but I couldn't a tear started running down my cheek. As I was listening to how much he was going through I thought back to when DJ would kick me or call me mames. DJ was now passing through the same situation as me. I hoped that he would learn from it and stop bothering me but who knows if he will?
--
It was just 5:56 p.m. when DJ got off I got a message from Berk.
"Hey want to go out maybe to a skating rink?"
"Yeah sure let me change and get ready." I replied.
"Ok babe I will be their in 20 minutes."
"Ok ILY :(x"
I went to my dresser and got some light blue ripped jeans and picked out a pink sweatshirt that said geek. I took of my headband and pull my hair up into a pony tail. I fixed my makeup and slipped my pink vans on when I heard the bell ring. I went downstairs stairs and I saw Berk with a rose.
"Here baby this is for you." He said handing me the rose.
"Aww baby thanks." I said giving him a kiss on the lips.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yes."
After getting their we put on our skating shoes and skated for almost 50 minutes which made me get hungry.
"I'm hungry Berk."
"Let's go to wendy's?" He asked."
"Yessss." I said excitedly, I would eat anything that's how hungry I was.
On our ride to the Wendy's we were just listening to music until everything went pitch black.

A/N
Like I said I plan my chapters so I didn't put this chapter to make fun of DJ. I hope your enjoying this. If your confused Steven has been bullying DJ. What do y'all think happen? Please Vote and comment it means a lot. I love you guys! -Jakipoo💙💙