Part 36

Zoe's POV
I woke up thinking of what had happened yesterday and I was scared to tell DJ. I showered, dressed up did my hair and makeup and waited for DJ to pick me up. I heard a door bell ring and I knew it was DJ so I grabbed my backpack and phone.
"Hi babe." I said.
He just ignored me and opened my passengers door and went to his side.
"Umm are you ok?" I asked confused.
"No, I'm not fucking ok why would you kiss him."
"Scout?" I said.
"Don't even mention his name."
"Who told you?" I asked.
"Scout he said..'ayye your girl has some pretty tasty lips.'" He said.
"This was the reason I didn't wanted to tell you because you were going to get like this." I said.
"You have to tell me everything that bothers you of him that's why I'm your boyfriend to protect you." He said.
"DJ I didn't kiss him he kissed me, he also touched my thigh and I quickly pulled away and told him to leave." I said.
"I believe you but I have to clear this up."
"No DJ calm down." I said.
Once we got to school DJ quickly got off and went inside school. He left to where Scout amd Josh usually are and I followed behind him. Just before you know it I see Scout and DJ in the floor punching eachother. I quickly ran and tried pulling them away but people gathered aroumd and cheered. The principle came and pulled them apart.
"Both of you in my office now." The principle said. DJ and Scout walked towards the office.
**
DJ's POV
"What is the problem?" The principle asked.
"Just an argument." Scout said.
"Does this look like an argument?"
"No sir." I respond.
"Both of you are suspended for 2 days."
We both got up and left the office. I quickly went to look for Zoe.
"I'm sorry I just got jealous and it got me mad." I said.
"DJ you have to know how to control it."
"I will try now I have to go I'm suspended for 2 day." I said kissing her.
"See the consequences." She said with a smirk.
I left the school and headed home.
"Why you here so early and what is their a bruise by your eye." My mom asked.
"I got into a fight and well I'm suspended for 2 days." I responded.
"Who did you fight with?"
"Scout." I said looking down.
"He is your best friend." My mom said.
"He is not my friend no more he kissed Zoe on purpose." I said.
"Oh I'm sorry honey." She said as I went to my room. I went Twitter and tweeted out "this will be some boring two days." I got on Ig for a little bit and then got bored. I went downstairs and looked for something to eat. I ate and went back to my room and watched Netflix for a while until I went to sleep. I woke up around 3:35 p.m. and I decided to go live on YouNow.
"Hey guys!" I said.
"Hey." "Hi DJ." "Deej!!!" "Hi babe." My superiors commented.
"What do you you mean boring two days on your tweet." Somone asked.
"Oh well I got suspended from school for two days for getting into a fight."
"With who?" "I thought you were a good kid smh😂." "Why?" They asked.
"With Scout. Now I will tell you guys the whole story. I just don't want you to tell him you don't like him and all that. Ok here is what happened. He started telling Zoe my girlfriend that it was her fault I rarely hanged out with him. The teacher put them in partners for a school project and well he went to her house. He started touching her thigh and kissed her. I got really mad and jealous and fought him so here I am at home suspended." I said.
"Well them he deserved it." "He caused it." "Ignore all the bullshit." My fans said. I did some fanned some people playing the emoji game an called some fans.
"Read fan fics." Some people asked.
I read a few and they were pretty funny.
"Ok guys I will get off now but thanks for watching me. If you want you can follow my social media and yeah remember to Stay Superior." I said and people started spamming blue hearts. I texted Zoe to see if she wanted to hang out but she said she couldn't because she was going out with her mom to eat since she doesn't work. She invited me but I wanted them to have a mother and daughter day.
"Mom is Jarrett outside?"
"Yeah he said he was hanging out with Seth." My mom responded.
"Alright thanks mom I will be outside too." I said walking out. I went outside to look for Seth and Jarrett until I found them. After being outside for a while Jarrett and me walked back home. We ate dinner and I went upstairs and knocked out.

A/N
Thanks for the votes you guys. I reached 300 votes on this book because of you guys. You are all amazing. I love you guys so much. -Jakipoo💙💙