Part 25

(Still the same day as last chapter) Zoe's POV
I got home and texted DJ because he needed me to tutor him.
"Hey are you coming?"
"I will be their in 10 minutes."
While I waited I went on Twitter and saw that Sarah was getting a lot of hate. She deserved it in some way but it was kind of harsh. They were calling her names. I heard a knock on the door and thought if DJ had came a little early. I got up and opened the door to see Berk.
"Hey." He said shyly looking at the floor.
"Hi Berk. Wass up."
"Do you want to hang out?" He asked.
"I'm sorry buy I have to tutor DJ."
"Alright maybe next time. Bye Zoe." He said waving at me.
"Byeee." I sai back.
I closed the door an went back to the kitchen. After getting on my phone for minutes the door bell rang. I opened it and let DJ come it.
"Hey."
"Hi." He paused for a moment and then spoke again. "Are you and-? Never mind."
"Are me and Berk back together...No he promised he would change so I could forgive him for everything he has done and I'm giving him one last chance."
"Oh ok."
I started teaching him and then I got up for some drinks. As I reached for the cups and stood in my tiptoes I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and started at DJ in his eyes. They were so beautiful. 'Goosshh Zoe focus he's your bully.' I thought in my head. I tried to push him away but our lips were centimeters apart. He leaned in and our lips collided. I pushed him away once again and he let me go from my waist.
"DJ why did you do that?"
"Because I like you." He responded.
"Did you feel anything?" He asked.
"No." I said, although I did feel butterflies in my stomach and all these sort of feelings I didn't feel with Berk.
"I thought you would feel something."
"I'm sorry DJ but like I said I can't like my own bully."
"But I'm changing." He defended himself.
"Look I will give you the chance to be close to me as a friend. If you hurt me just once I will never forgive you."
"Friends?" He said with his hand out.
"Friends." I shook his hands.
I got the drinks and finished tutoring him. He then had to leave home so I went to my room and got on Netflix.
**
DJ's POV
Here I was at Zoe's house for her to tutor me. She started tutoring me until she asked me if I wanted a drink and I said yeah. He stood up and grabbed the cups from the cabinet. The way she was short and she stood on her tiptoes was so attractive. I decided to sneak up on her so I stood from the chair and wrapped my arms around her waist. She turned around and looked into my eyes. They were so sparkly, she tried to push me away but I stayed strong and hold on. Then I leaned in and our lips collided. Her lips were so soft and gentle. She was so perfect. That's all I wanted, I wanted her to be mine but it will take a while. She told me she didn't feel anything because she can't like me since I'm her bully. She said she would give me a chance to be close to her and I can't mess up because she will never forgive. Even though she said that she made me smile. Later she finished tutoring me and I left home. I went on YouNow since I haven't been active.
"Hey guyss! Wass up dude."
I waited for people to get in.
"DJ I Love You."
"I Love you too dude." I answered.
"How was your day?" A person asked.
"My day was great." I said with a smile.
I broadcasted like usual. I answered weird questions, called fans and did some emoji games. It has been a good day today after all.

A/N
So here you go guys...yall keep me motivated to keep writing this book! Vote & comment on what has been your favorite part in this book so far, I want to see if you guys like it. I love all you!! -Jakipoo💙💙