Part 22

Zoe's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and pulled the blanket off me. I stood up from bed lazily not wanting to go to school. I grabbed some skinny jeans, a gray nike hoodie and my gray vans. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. I went through Twitter and saw my notifications and saw I had new followers. I checked Berk's page an see that he hasn't posted nothing since yesterday. It was weird because he is usually active. I locked my phone and went to my room. As I was doing my makeup I saw I had bags under my eyes. I applied concealer to hide it and applied my usual makeup. I grabbed my backpack from my bed and headed out my room. When I got to school I saw Sarah staring at me with a smirk. I ignored her looking down at the ground making my way to the my locker when I saw someone standing by it.
"Zoe please we need to talk." He said. As I looked up to him his beautiful green eyes were red and puffy.
"O-of what I?" I asked.
"Of us." He answered.
"Berk you cheated on me with that, with that-."
"Bitch I know and I'm sorry. You are more important than her. At least lets be friends. We been together for 3 years almost 4. Please forgive me." He interrupted.
"Berk I don't want to lose our friendship but I can't forgive you that fast. Just give me a little time please." I said looking back down.
"It's ok I know I screw up I will give you some time, see you in first period." He said leaving. I opened my locker, put in my penny board and headed to first period. As I walked I thought about how awkward of sitting in front of Berk will be. When I got to first period I plugged in my headphones and did my work without paying attention to Berk. Soon te bell rang and I went to my other to periods before lunch. Lunchtime was here and I was sitting at the table with Leslie only. Berk sat with his soccer teammates. I went to the restroom with Leslie since we weren't eating. As we walked I grabbed my phone from my pocket and I heard someone behing calling my name.
"Zoe...Zoe!"
I turned around to see DJ jogging towards me. I was really confused at his actions and somewhat scared because he mighy want to hurt me.
"What's wrong?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Can I talk to you for a little bit?"
I was thinking if I should go until I went. Leslie told me if I was sure and I said yes. She went in the restroom and I stood by the door talking to DJ.
"So what do you want to talk about?"
"Well...it's just...ummm I think I like you. No nvm I really like you." He told me shyly and nervously while he fiddled with his fingers.
"DJ, but why? First you bully me for a while and then the next moment you like me?" I said.
"Well actually I've been liking you I was just scared to get close to you so I thought the easiest way for me ti get close to you was to bully you."
"DJ I'm so sorry but I just can't. I have cried so many times because of the pain. I have been hurt by your words that I didn't deserve. You kidnapped me two times and I was afraid of you. Everytime when you got close to me I felt my body get chills and get tensed because of the fear I had towards you. I noticed that you been changing a little bit but I don't trust you. I'm so sorry but you have hurt me so much. I have to go." I told him leaving back to the restroom. I was surprised of what he had just told me but I couldn't forgive him that fast. I think I hurt his feelings but is not my fault he bullied me and hurt me a lot of times. Maybe I will forgive him but I'm not sure.
"What did he want?" Leslie asked me when I got in the restroom.
"That, that he liked me and he bullied me to get close to me. I don't trust him and ughh its too much to take in." I told Leslie talking fast and I was breathless at the end.
"Do you have just some feelings towards him?" She asked me raising her eyebrow.
"Well not really I don't know. My feelings are so confused with everything that is going on with Berk."
"Just get everything straight and once that happens talk to him again." She replied. Leslie was a good friend. She always gave me advice and it helped a lot. The bell rang for next period and we hugged eachother and went our separate ways for class. I turned right and saw Sarah. I rolled my eyes, just seeing her made me feel disgusted. "Hi Zoe." I heard her shout to me with a friendly voice. I turned back to see her and flicked her off with a friendly smile. I made my way into the classroom and went to my seat. I hated this class because I didn't understand spanish. Sometimes the teacher wouldn't give us work which made the class boring. Finally last period and home.
--
I got home to see my mom in the kitchen.
"Hi mom why your here?" I asked since she's never here at this time.
"Well I came for you because you have a doctors appointment."
"Ughh...Great." I said sarcastically since my mom knew I hated going to the doctors. When we got to the hospital we sat in the waiting area. We waited for about 20 minutes until the doctor called my name. I sat in the bed of the room and the doctor said they had to make some x-rays to see how my bones were doing. After taking those he showed us the pictures of my arm.
"Well Zoe your arm has been healing quite fast and well." He said.
"Really!? When will I get my cast removed?" I said excitedly because the cast bothered me and I couldn't do much with it.
"Well next Wednesday just have to remember not doing extreme movements."
"Yeah I know." On our ride home my mom stopped at Wendy's to get some food for later and then we left home.

A/N
I won't be updating Sunday guyss because it's a special day...it's Father's Day!! Tell you dad how much you love him and how important he is to you because others don't have the same luck of having a dad. I know some of us have lost or don't have a dad but that's ok because you have your mom or guardian that have been their for you when you needed a dad. So yeah and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it long for y'all. Vote and comment if you like how it's going. Thanks for all the views it means a lot. I Love You! -Jakipoo💙💙