Part 45

Zoe's POV
The weekend went by and it was finally Thursday! It was the last day of school. I woke up excitedly and took a shower. I picked out some black ripped jeans, white tank top, and my blue flannel. I put on my white converse and quickly did my makeup. I decided to leave my natural curly hair and just add a bandana headband. I grabbed my pen and went downstairs. I waited for DJ until he finally got here.
"Ready for today?" I asked him.
"Hell yeah!" He said excitedly. Throughout the whole car ride we just listened to music. Finally we arrived at school and he walked me to my 7th period class since it was half day today.
"Good morning Zoe." The teacher told me as I entered the class.
"Good morning." I responded back.
I took my seat and waited for my test. The bell rang and the teacher started passing out the test. The test was pretty long but I think I passed it. It was very easy for me somehow even though I don't speak Spanish. After being in 7th period for 2 hours we were released to 8th period. We didn't do a final in that class since we had a project last week we had to do and it counted as our final. The teacher said we could do whatever we want so I decided to go on Twitter. I was just looking through my timeline and nothing new. Just people posting a about their summer and school ending. I asked to go to the restroom and took a quick picture and then went back to class. I uploaded it to instagram and caption it "Last day if school baby✌🏼." I plugged in my headphones and just listened to music waiting for time to pass by quick. Finally the final bell rang. Everyone screamed and runned down the hallway. I waited for everyone to leave since I don't like to get shoved. I was like 5ft and everyone was taller than me.
"Babe!!" DJ shouted at the end of the hallway.
"Heyy!" I said running towards him and kissing him.
"How was your day?" He asked.
"Good and boring, what about you?" I said.
"Alright I guess, 1 more year to go." He said.
"Yup." I said as we walked out the school. We drove to my house and then DJ and me decided to take a nap. We woke up around 3 p.m.
"Do you want to hangout out with Berk and Leslie?" DJ asked.
"Yes because then he going to bolivia." I said.
We called them and asked if they wanted to go out and they agreed so DJ and me picked them up. We went to Wendy's and then grabbed some snacks from the corner store and left back to my house. We watched scary movies on Netflix and I kept on laughing at DJ and Berk. Everytime something popped out they would jump or cover their eyes. Soon before you know it Leslie fell asleep and then I lmocked out. I woke up and see everyone asleep. The TV was on and I stood up to go to the restroom. As I came downstairs I heard light knocks on the door. I opened it to see a Pizza man.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
"Yeah did you order a pizza?" He said. His voice seemed familiar and it got me thinking.
"No I think you got the wrong house." I said closing the door but he stopped it.
"But your Zoe and I have an order for you." He insisted.
"DJ???!! Berk??!!" I shouted.
"What?" DJ asked.
"Did you order a-" Just before I could finish the guy pulled me and carried me to the the car. I tried hitting him but that didn't work out well. I screamed and I heard DJ run but it was to late. The man took off. I was scared of what he was going to do.
"Missed me baby girl." That's when I knew it was David.
"How did you get out of jail?" I asked.
"I have my ways." He said with a smirk that freaked me out.
"Now take of off your clothes." He said.
"What no I'm not going to what you ask." I said.
"Fine then you will see what happens." We got to this house that looked kind of old. He got me off the truck and took me to a room until I saw everything black out.
--
The next morning I woke up naked, in the bed all alone and that's all I remembered before bursting out into tears.

A/N
What do you guys think? Thanks for all the votes I love you guys! Have a great day. -Jakipoo💙💙