Part 57

Zoe's POV
I grabbed the pregancy tester and it showed that I was....pregnant.
"So what does it say?" Leslie asked.
"It says I'm pregnant." I said.
"Really!! Congrats girl." Leslie said smiling.
"Thanks." I said.
"Aren't you happy?" Leslie asked.
"Yeah I am it's just that I don't know how DJ will take it and my mom." I said.
"Don't worry he has to help you and your mom will be by your side plus you got me and Berk." She said.
"Thanks." I said hugging her.
I grabbed my phone and texted DJ.
"What would you say or do if I was pregnant just curious?" I typed.
"Babe I would be happy and get a job to earn money to support you and my baby." DJ said.
"Oh ok lol." I said. I put my phone away and then I told Leslie what he said.
"When do you plan on telling him and your mom?" Leslie asked.
"I don't know soon." I said.
"Do you want to sleep over?" I asked.
"Sure." I gave some of my clothes so she could get comfortable. She went to the restroom and changed. I layed in bed and got my phone once again. I went on Twitter and tweeted...
"So many miracles!" I started getting rts and favs and DJ was one of them.
I put my phone to charge and turn on my TV and lut on Netflix. I decided to put a cartoon movie since I wasn't in the mood for scary ones. Leslie then entered my room and I told her to sleep in my bed and I could sleep in the floor but she said she was ok in the floor. As we watched the movie I felt really tired and fell asleep.
--
I woke up at 9:00 a.m. and I immediately went to the restroom.
"Are you ok?" Leslie asked.
"Uh yeah." I said.
I got out and pucked some clothes and I changed into some shorts with a crop top and some sandals. Leslie was leaving home already so She just got her stuff. We went downstairs and I got some cereal and I gave some to Leslie while we waited for her mom.
"Bye Zoe see you at school if you need anything just call me." Leslie said after about 15 minutes."
I stood up and washed the bowls. My phome started ringing so I answer.
"Hi babe."
"Hey baby." I answered.
"What you up to?"
"Nothing much, can we talk?" I asked.
"Yeah I will be there in a bit." He said.
"Ok."
I hanged up and sat in the living room. I was on my phone to let time pass until he finally came.
"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked.
I stood up and started walking back and forward.
"Whats wrong?" He said raising his eyebrow in a confused look.

A/N
Hope you guys like it and thanks for all the votes! I love you all and have an amazing day! -Jakipoo💙💙