Part 60

Zoe's POV
"You're what?!" My mom said shocked.
"Mom I'm sorry we didn't plan this but I promise you when this baby is born he will have the love from both of his parents and everything he needs. You don't have to worry about me infact me and DJ are looking for somewhere to stay."
"Honey it's ok you can always count on me it's just that your still young. Don't look for any where else here we have a guest room and that can be the childs room and DJ can move in with us?"
"Dwyane Ladd I cannot say anything but that I'm happy that you found someone you love and you are making a family already." DJ's mom said.
"Thanks mom."
"Thanks for all the support you give me mom I love you." I said going in for a hug.
As they finished eating DJ left with his family and then Berk and Leslie left and my mom went to sleep so did I.
--
Months went by and it was November. Leslie made a surprise baby shower for me and I enjoyed it. DJ had been going live without me because of the baby an we wanted all the superiors to know when it was finally born. I was watching TV when I heard a knock in the door. I walked towards it and open it. I was looking down and as I looked up I saw my cousin.
"Johnnn." I said shouting.
"Zoe I missed you, well someone gained a little bit of weight." He said.
"I'm pregnant." I said looking down feeling disappointed because e always told me to do what I wanted to do and their was time for getting pregnant later.
"Don't be ashamed Zoe I still love you your like my sister." He said. I hugged him and we started talking about our lives since he lived in California.
"Hi babe." I said picking up the phone.
"Hey whats up how you doing?"
"Nothing much."
"Zoe I'm going to the restroom." John said whispering.
"Who is that?" DJ asked jealous.
"My cousin he just came all the way from Cali."
"I will be their in a bit."
John came back and we started talking until DJ arrived. We all sat in the table and DJ and John talked while I just listened. I felt weak and then I felt my water break.
"Auhhhh auhhh." I said grabbing my stomach from the contractions.
"Babe are you ok?" DJ said panicking.
"I think the baby is about to guve birth."
"Babe take deep breaths." He said. I took deep breaths and he carried me to the car. John grabbed my han and I squeezed it. DJ finally stopped and the doctors took me to a room.
"Ok push as hard as you can ready...1..2..3"
I pushed and then I heard the baby crying.
"The head is out come on push again."
Once again I pushed and finally it came out. I tried to relax and catch some breath. They handed me the baby and DJ came in.
"He so adorable."
"It's ours babe." I said.
"What his name going to be?" The nurse asked us."
"Can we name him like my dad?" I asked DJ.
"Yes."
"His name is going to be Nicholas." DJ smiled at me.
"Our baby Nick." He said.
DJ grabbed the baby and just stared at him. I cried from happiness.Soon the nurse took the baby and John came in.
"Congratulations Zoe your finally a mother and I'm glad I was here when this happened. Oh I called your mom by the way he said she will come after she finishes working." I just nodded and looked at DJ. Tears were falling from his eyes but he was happy.
"DJ's family came to visit and so did Berk and Leslie."
Minutes later I felt really heavy and drifted to sleep.
**
I woke up in the middle of the night since the nurses kept coming in to check on me. DJ kept waking up too so he got bored and went live.
"Hi guys I know I didn't go live yesterday and I'm sorry but as you can see I'm in the hospital. Everything is good is just that Zoe is here." I heard DJ say.
"No nothing happened to her it's just that you guys a months earlier I told you guys about a surprise well the surprise was that she was pregnant. Some of you will not support me after this but is ok because I love my family and whoever stays I love you guys. Because of you I do what I do and I will do more for my baby and Zoe."
"I will be posting a picture of him on my Instagram later and on Twitter so follow them. Bye guys I have to go my phone is dying and I'm tired but I will get on tomorrow. Love you and stay Superior." He said.
"Well that went well." He told me.
"I didn't get to see but by that smile I believe it did." I said smiling at him.

A/N
I haven't updated since like forever...Sorry guys don't hate me. I been busy and with school about to start I have things to do. I love you guys and thanks for the 4k views that's incredible! -Jakipoo💙💙