Part 44

A/N
I skipped two weeks. It will start on Friday just a week before school ends.

Zoe's POV
'Finally Friday' I say waking up. It was our last week before school finals and the end of school. I was so stressed out from studying. DJ was studying too and we would bearly see eachother. Sometimes we would study together but that didn't work out. Our 1 month anniversary was tomorrow too and I was super happy for tomorrow. I got ready and ate a quick breakfast. I waited for DJ as usual and then I hear the knocks. As I sit in the passenger seat we listen to music until he lowers the volume.
"Hey babe do you want to go out tomorrow since its our 1 month anniversary?" He said shyly. It was cute how he was still getting shy around me.
"Sure babe but where?" I asked.
"Ummm I don't know do you want to go to a restaurant?" He asked.
"I would sure love to." I said smiling. He smiled back and his smile was my favorite thing about him. His smile made me happy and it was just perfect even though he says he needs braces I find his smile cute. Soon we got to school and we left to each of our classes. I just wanted school to be done. I was so tired.
--
Finally that today's school day was over I got home and DJ decided to stay with me. We went to my room and put on Netflix. DJ layed in my bed and I layed by him. I rested my head on his chest and soon before you now it I was asleep. I woke up around 7 p.m. to see DJ sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up so I called him mom that he fell asleep. I asked if I should wake him up and she said it was fine that he could stay. I watched a movie on Netflix that lasted an hour and then DJ woke up.
"Oh shit what time is it?" He asked looking at the window outside and seeing it was dark.
"It's 8 p.m." I said.
"I have to go my mom is going to be mad at me."
"No she isn't and you're not going anywhere." I said turning around and hugging him.
"I called her and told her you fell asleep and she said it was fine with you staying here."
"Your a good girlfriend." He said kissing my head. I blushed at the cute moment.
"I'm hungry." I said.
"Me too do you want to go to Wendy's or we can order pizza." He said.
"Pizza." I said smiling. I stood up and went to my drawer and got $30 dollars.
"Here so you can pay and don't say no." I said since he always wants to pay.
"Fine." He said while rolling his eyes."
We ordered two pizzas, a bacon and cheese. We didn't order drinks since I had Arizonas and we don't really like coke. About waiting for 30 minutes the pizzas got here and we ate.
"That was so good." I said.
"Yess it was awesome dude." It was so cute when he said dude. His Kian and Jc impression was really good.
"Hey can I use you laptop so I can broadcast since I haven't really got on because of finals?"
"Babe what's mine is yours so don't ask me you can just get it." We walked upstairs and then he got my laptop and got in. I got a gray crop top and a black leggings.
"I'm back I say walking into the room." DJ just stared at me and laughed.
"Oh your on sorry." I said getting red.
"Babe their asking for you." DJ said.
I sat by DJ and his fans started commenting hi to me.
"Hey guys!" I said with a wide smile.
"Zoe were are you parents and doesn't it bother them for DJ to be with you all the time...not in a mean way ILY." Someone asked.
"First of all I love you too I said smiling and well my dad actually died 3 years ago. My mom doesn't have a regular schedule working as a nurse and she knows DJ very well." I stopped to hear something scratching on the door. I opened to see Max.
"Max!!!" I said carrying him. He got bigger now but he was stilla baby to me.
"Zoe they want to know who Max is?"
"Oh this is Max." I said as DJ turned te camera to me. I was playing with Max and listened to DJ talk.
"Guys I'm so sorry for not being on and I apologize for that. I have been so stressed out because I have been studying for finals and last week is finals week so yeah. Once summer stars I promise I will be more active and do some YouTube videos." He said. I herd him answer some questions and he did the emoji game.
"I know this was a short broadcast but I just wanted to get on and tell y'all. If your new here and want to keep updated with me follow me on Twitter and if you have my notifications on and tweet me proof I will follow back. Well guys I love y'all and Stay Superior." He said ending the broadcast.
He stood up and placed the laptop where it was and I see him taking off his pants. I covered my eyes and giggled.
"Babe I have shorts under." He said. I took off my hands from my eyes and saw him in shorts. We layed in bed and it was around 10 p.m. and we decided to go to sleep.

A/N
Thank you guys so much, 3k views on this book is just amazing. I never thought you guys would like this book I love y'all so much. I hope you guys have a great day! -Jakipoo💙💙