Part 19

Zoe's POV
Berk and me haven't been talking. He was still mad over that picture no matter how many times I try to explain that nothing happened. It was Saturday and I was bored. Well I couldn't do anything because of my arm so I stayed in my room and watched Netflix. I decided to text DJ to see if he passed his test. I was still annoyed for what he had done but I tried to forget it.
"How you do on the test?"
"I passed with a 75." He replied.
"Well that's good."
He never texted back so I went back to watching TV. I got bored and hungry after a while a went to the kitchen. I got some cereal and went through my social media. I finished my cereal and washed the plate. I went back upstairs and I wanted to text Berk I knew he woulobut listen so I didn't text him.
--Later on that day....--
It was around 11:30 p.m. I was sleeping when I heard someone knock on the front door. I was really scared so I tried to be as quiet as possible. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen before opening the door. I heard 3 more loud knocks. I looked through the door whole and saw Berk. I opened the door and he looked at me.
"Why are you here this late?" I asked confused.
"I umm.." He said while almost falling as he entered.
"Why are you drunk?" I asked since I could smell his alcoholic breath.
"Sarah invited me to a party and well I dranked a lot and got wasted." He said with his drunk voice.
"I think I need to vomit." He said.
I took him to the restroom and their he puked. He washed his mouth and I laid him in my bed. He quickly knocked out.
--
I woke up to the sun shinning through the window. I looked over and Berk was still asleep. I grabbed my phone from my night stand and saw a message from an unknown number.
"Berk doesn't love you, you stupid whore....stop wasting your time with him just leave him alone. He doesn't deserve a stupid bitch like you."
Then I unlocked my phone and replied.
"Your the sluty bitch here. You trying to get into someones pants knowing he has a girlfriend. Stop being such a thirsty ass bitch and leave us alone."
"Just go kill yourself...see Berk doesn't want you he's just using you."
I didn't reply and I received a picture. Tears started forming in my eyes and running down my cheek. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was Berk and Sarah. Berk was sitting on a chair and Sarah was on his lap and they were making out. I didn't even want to see it. I got so mad I threw my phone to the floor. I got up from the bed and walked back and forward to calm down.
"Ouhh my head hurts." I heard Berk saaid waking up.
"Berk what the fuck is your problem. You get mad at me and then you go with anothe chic...seriously."
"What are you talking about babe?" He asked.
"Don't call me babe. You didn't even tell me you were going to a party that Sarah invited you and then you dare to kiss her." I said screaming at him crying. My mom was working thank god so she wouldn't hear me.
"Can you explain what your talking about?" He asked. I grabbed my phone from the ground and showed him the picture. He looked at me blankly.
"Berk please leave I need time to think." I said.
"Let's talk about it and get things straight." He said.
"Please Berk leave!"
He stood up from bed and I walked over to my window not wanting to see him. I heard the door open and close.

A/N
Vote and Comment it means a lot. Love you guys. -Jakipoo💙💙