Part 34

DJ's POV
"What happened to you?" I told her as I saw her red and watery eyes.
"N-Nothing."
"Tell me."
"Scout and Josh were hurting me because they say it's my fault that you don't hang out with them no more." She told me. I got really mad that started clenching my jaws.
"What the fuck is their problem. I clearly told them not not mess with you." I told her really mad. I walked towards the back of the school because that's where we usually meet after school.
"I will be right back."
"Stop please just leave them alone violence is not a solution." She said.
"I don't fucking care, I don't even know if they are my real friends because if we were they would support me through whatever." I said leaving. I quickly went to the back and I saw Zoe followed me. Then I got to the back and saw them.
"Aye bro watchyou doing here is a miracle. Do you want to go to Josh' house?"
"What did I fucking tell you. I told you not to mess with her."
"We don't care I thought it was bros before hoes." Scout said.
"Yeah." Josh agreed.
"She is not a hoe. Know her before you judge or say things about her." I said punching Scout in his mouth. He punched me back in my stomach which caused me to fall. Then I got on top of him and started punching him.
"DJ what are you doing!" Zoe said.
"Oh look who it is ms.weakness." Josh said. Zoe just looked down at the floor.
"Didn't I just say not to fucking mess with her you bitch." I said angrily at what Josh told Zoe.
"Come on babe lets leave theirs no point of hurting them they won't stop." Zoe told me.
"If you hurt her one more time it will get worse." I told them pointing at them. Zoe grabbed my hand and we walked to the car.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine just a little pain but that will go away with some pills." She said. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on her cheek. I drove her home an I decided to stay for a while.
"I'm hungry." She said.
"Yeah me too."
"What do you want to eat?" I asked her.
"Pizza."
"Ok let's order some."
Zoe called and ordered 1 pepperoni pizza. They said the pizza would be here in 20 minutes so we quickly went to the corner store and bought some drinks. We both got an Arizona drink. We left back home and looked for something to watch on Netflix.
"Let's watch a scary movie." She said.
"Sure."
"The Conjuring?" She suggested.
"Yes."
We put in on and watched it for a little bit until the pizza got here. Zoe insisted that she was paying but I payed. We went back to the living room and started watching the movie again and eating our pizza.
"Ahh." I said covering my eyes.
"Babe chill it's just a movie." Zoe said laughing.
"Ok." I said slowly uncovering my eyes.
When we finished the pizza the movie was over and it was just 4:48 p.m.
"Do you want to go outside to the pool?" Zoe asked me.
"Sure."
"Ok let me put on my swim suit, wait but you don't have shorts." She said.
"Yes I do. Ialways wear shorts under my pants." I said laughing. She went upstairs and I went to the restroom to take off my pants and shirts. I waites for her downstairs and then she came. I picked her up and ran to the pool to jump.
"DJ." Zoe said as she cane from underwater. I just laughed. We just played around and by the time we checked the phone it was 5:56 p.m. we got out and I gave hera kiss on her lips.
"Bye babe I have to go."
"Wait DJ I didn't tell you something."
"What?"
"Well the spanish teacher told us we have a project to do and well we have partners. My partner is...ummm...Scout."
"Hell no, tell the teachet to change it."
"I can't just be like I can't be Scout' partner he doesn't like me and he hits me." She said.
"Your right, then wherever y'all meet I will be supervising."
"No DJ it will be fine I promise."
"Promise?" I asked.
"Yes." She said smiling and reaching in for a kiss.
I left not to sure of Scout and Zoe being alone but if ahe says it's ok then I will let her. I left home and tooka shower. I went through my Twitter a little bit and then I went to sleep.

A/N
Sorry guys for not updating yesterday. I hope all of y'all enjoyed the 4th of July. It was a long weekend for me and I tried my best to update but here y'all go. I hope you enjoyed it and I love you guys. -Jakipoo💙💙