Part 29

Zoe's POV
I woke up with a smile in my face but kind of nervous about the date. Here I was sitting in 1st period really uncomfortable. I didn't know if I should tell Berk about DJ asking me out. He didn't like him for nothing. I just couldn't keep a secret from him. I just wanted him to understand that DJ is not a bad boy.
"Berk I'm sorry but I have to tell you something. Don't get mad I just can't hide it from you." I said talking fast.
"What is it and whatever it is I'm ok with it?"
"Well umm DJ..." I paused. "He asked me on a date yesterday and I said yes." I said looking at my fingers as I moved them nervously."
"What??! Why would you after he's treated you like that. He's not the guy for you." He said giving me disappointed lool.
"Berk it's ok. He's changing and he has been showing me he cares about me. He told me that the reason he bullied me is because he liked me. Don't get mad." I answered.
"Zoe it's just that...you know what if he hurts you one time, just one time I swear I will beat him up."
"Berk calm down he's a good boy, he doesn't do no drugs or drinks."
"What if he does and he lied to you?"
"He doesn't I promise." I said giggling.
"Alright but I already said, and were is he taking you if that's not too much to ask."
"I don't know he just told me to get ready but it today?"
"Ok just text me when you get to that place so I won't be worried."
I nooded my head and started working on my art project. Then we went to 3rd and 5th period before released for lunch. I quickly went to my table and sat down while waiting for my friends to arrive. I saw Leslie come and I told her if she could come over today and help me get ready and she said yes. Then I saw DJ. He had a smirk in he's face and I knew why he did that. Seconds later came Berk.
"So what do you want with her?" Betk said looking up from his plate to DJ's eyes.
"What do you mean? I like Zoe and I will never hurt her again."
"Better be saying the truth otherwise I will beat you up." Berk said.
"Berk what did I tell you." I said.
"I'm sorry Zoe I just want to protect you."
"Look I don't want to fight with nither of you so just be friends." I said looking at both of them. DJ took put his hand and waited for Berk to do the same. Then Berk took it out and they both shook hands.
"Their we are all friends was that hard?" I said smiling.
"No" DJ said.
"Nah." Berk said.
We all started talking about some random stuff and I really enjoyed that Berk talked this time. Soon lunch was over and two more periods before I go home.
--
"I don't know what to wear." I said frowning at Leslie.
"Oh I know. How about a white tank top crop top with some dark skinny jeans and your white converse?"
"Omg Leslie your amazing that's a perfect outfit." I stood from bed hugging her.
"Ok well go shower I will be here waiting or you so I can curl your hair."
"Ok." I said locking the door of my room and entering the restroom. I took a shower and dried myself then put my clothes. I brushed my teeth and walked out.
"Hi sexy mama." David said walking towards me.
"Don't call me that. You disgust me." I said.
"Remember last time you kicked me well your gonna pay for it." He grabbed my arm and was taking me towards his room.
"Leessslliieeee. Leesssliieeee." I shouted. Shecame out the room and saw that David was grabbing me but before she could do something David closed the door.
"What the fuck let me go. I'm going to tell my mom about this." I said.
"She won't believe you." He said pushing me on the bed.
"Fine you want to do it with me let me take my clothes off." I said.
"Alright." He said laying in bed while I stood up. I acted like I was going to take off my shirt but I quickly opened the door and ranned to my room. He followed behind but I quickly closed the door loocking. I saw Leslie with a phone in her hand.
"Who are you calling?"
"I called the police first, and then Berk and DJ and now I'm talking to your mom right now." She said. I snatched the phone from her and starte talking to my mom.
"Mom I'm so sorry but I can't be here no more he tried to rape me." I said with tears running down my cheek.
"Honey it's ok I will make sure he goes to jailand pays for this."
"I'm sorry."
"Do not be I care about you more than any other guy." I heard the door bell ring but I was to scared to go out. Leslie told me he was here and everything was going to be ok so we went running downstairs and saw David in the living room. I opened the door and saw the police.
"Where is he?"
"He's in the couch sir." He walked in and then Berk got here.
"Zoe are you ok? Did he hurt you?"
"Berk I'm fine, I escaped before he could do anything." I said cleaning my tears. Then DJ and my momarrived t the same tim. We were standing outside and my mom hugged me telling me everything was going to be ok. They were taking out David with handcuffs and put him in the police car. The police man walked over to us.
"Are you ok?" He asked me.
"Yeah."
"Zoe did you tell him what he did to you the other day?" DJ said that made everyone look at me.
"No." I responded.
"What did he do to you?" The police man asked.
"Well I was I was in my room and then I went downstairs for a drink and he pushed me against the wall and he started kissing my neck. I didn't tell anyone because I thought it wouldn't happen again."
"It's ok your going to be alright. He will be in jail for tbe next years. Now if you excuse me I have to go."
"Thank you." I said.
He left and everyone came inside. We went to the living room and I felt so much better. I stood up and wanted to talk to DJ.
"I'm sorry DJ if our date got ruined."
"It's ok, we can cancel it."
"No, no I just have to do my hair and makeup and well put on my shoes." He giggled at my stupid comment.
"It's it ok if I wait here?"
"Yeah sure stay with my mom and Berk."
I went upstairs and Leslie followed behind she quickly did my hair in curls and I did my usual makeup routine. Soon I was done and I put on my shoes and slid my phone on my pocket. I went downstairs and ready to go.

A/N
Writing the whole date part on the next chapter. Thank you guys so much already 2k in this book. That means a lot. Keep voting and commenting. I love you guys. -Jakipoo💙💙