Part 41

Zoe's POV
I woke up and called DJ but again he didn't answer. We were suppose to go out to the skating rink yesterday but he never came. I was getting worried so I took a shower and got dressed. I grabbed my penny board and went to DJ's house. I knocked on the door two times before his mom opened.
"Hey sweetie where's DJ?" She asked.
"I believed he was here." I said confused and already more worried.
"No I thought be stayed with you."
"Lisa I'm worried."
"Sweetie me too but let's calm down and I will call him." She said.
She called him 2 times before he answered the 3 call.
"DJ where are you??!!" Lisa said.
"You better get here immediately and your grounded!" She said hanging up.
"Where is he?"
"He went to a party." Lisa said.
"What!" I said leaving with tears in my eyes that he was being like that to me.
"Bye I have to go." I said grabbing my penny board and out the door. Then I saw DJ drive in. I waited for him to get off.
"What the fuck DJ you don't answer my text messages and calls and you go to a praty?" I said with tears on my cheek.
"Not like you care...you kissed Scout behind my back what the hell is that?" DJ said. I was confused and just stared at him with a blankly look.
"What are you talking about?" I said.
"You kissed Scout he showed me a picture."
"DJ I swear in my life I didn't kiss him the only guy I would kiss is you but if you don't believe that's your problem, now if you excuse me I will leave." I said turning around and getting ready to penny board."
"Wait Zoe just have to tell you something." I turned my head around and waited for him to speak.
"I umm, well I ki-kissed a girl last night because of what Scout showed me and I still don't know whos telling the truth, I felt guilty so I stopped." DJ said scared.
"What! DJ why would you, I love you and ughh why would you hurt me this way, oh and tell your friend Scout he did a good job on breaking us apart because its over." I said. I left to my house and straight to my room. I started crying my eyes out. I didn't know what to do. I was so fucking mad at Scout for doing that, like what the hell, I never kissed him or got close to him since that day he grabbed my thigh and kissed me. I still couldn't believe DJ believed him and made out with that chick. It broke me into pieces that we were done. If I would have known about this I could have talked to DJ and he would never actually kiss that girl.
**
DJ's POV
I got home and see Zoe coming out my house. She stopped to talk to me and we talked. She was crying but it kind of made me wonder if she was just acting like she didn't kiss him or if it didn't happen for real. After telling her about the girl she just looked at me. I felt so guilty at myslef but I was mad at the same time I kissed that girl.
"Oh and tell your friend Scout that he did a good job in breaking us apart because it's over." Those were the words I kept in my head all day. It was all my fault, because of me we broke apart and my stupid self believed Scout. I just couldn't no more. I went inside and my mom gave me a life lesson of the importance of calling her and not drinking and all that crap but I didn't concentrate because Zoe and all this drama was on my mind. I still couldn't believe she broke up with me. Somewhat it was my it was my fault for kissing that girl and well for believing Scout. If I never believed Scout then none of this would have happened. I felt tears running down my cheeks as I went to my room. I couldn't stop crying and it hurt me so much. I didn't want to call Zoe because I know she felt the same way so I decided to give her time. Who knows if she would forgive me, I have hurt her once again. If she doesn't forgive I don't know what I would do without her love.

A/N
Short chapter you guyss but something is something. I hope you guys like it and thanks for all the votes. I love you all & have a good Sunday. -Jakipoo💙💙