Part 35

Zoe's POV
Leslie and me were just talking in 4th period since we finished our work early.
"So what are you wearing Saturday?" I asked Leslie.
"I don't know."
"Me either." I said making it seem like I was going.
"I can let you wear something I don't really like to wear fancy clothes but I have some."
"Sure."
"Ok then do you want to come Friday?"
"Yeah." She responded.
"Wait Zoe I need to tell you something...nevermind." She said.
"Tell me we are here for eachother."
"It's about Berk."
'Does she know Berk like her, does she know about the plan?' I thought in my head.
"Oh yeah what about him."
"I think I like him again. Oops I mean I think I like him." She said nervously.
"Leslie did you used to like him before?" I said smiling.
"Don't get mad but the first day I saw him, his eyes were so beautiful and he is so nice and protective." She said.
'Perfect this will be easy.' I said in my mind.
"Well that's great. I mean yeah that's cool with me. Why would I get mad I have an amazing boyfriend."
"Well yeah I finally got it out and I feel so much better." She sad and I giggled.
We were dismissed for lunch and sat in the table waiting for Berk and DJ. Soon the boys came and we all waited for Berk to finish eating. I was actually glad that Berk and DJ were getting along pretty well. Their not that close but they talk to eachother and thr makes me feel good.
"Hey DJ I have to talk to Scout about where he wants to meet for the project?"
"I will go with you." He said.
We got up and walked to where they are.
"Scout?"
"What do you want?" He said.
"Where do you want to meet up for the Spanish project?" I asked him.
"Your house." He said.
"Ok I will text you my address but what's your number."
"203-435-3346." (RANDOM NUMBER)
"Ok." I said leaving him. He looked annoyed but he managed to cooperate with me and tell me where he wants to meet. DJ and me just walked around until lunch was over. After walking for a while we gave a kiss and he left to his class and I left to mine.
--
I got home an texted Scout.
"Hi it's Zoe and this is my address."
Their was no reply until a few minutes later he texted back.
"Ok be their in a few minutes."
I was thinking of how different Scout was acting. He was acting more nice and he wants to work. There was something weird about it. A few minutes later their was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Scout.
"Come in." I said and he entered. We went to the kitchen and started working. He was somewhat working and then I felt a hand circling around my right thigh.
"What the fuck get your hand away from me!" I told Scout.
"Did you get nervous?" Scout said laughing.
"No." I stood up and walked over to the front door. I opened it and told Scout to leave.
"Alright bye." He said. He quickly gave me a kiss on my lips and I pulled aways quickly.
"Eww." I said cleaning the my lips.
"I know you liked it." He said. I just closed the door and went inside. I went to my room and saw I was getting a FaceTime call from Berk.
"Hi Berk."
"Hey." He said.
"Wass up?"
"Nothing just a little nervous for Saturday." He said.
"You won't believe what she told me." I yold him.
"What? What?!"
"She likes you and she been liking you for a while now."
"Really?" He said as a wide smile appeared on his face.
"Yeah."
"Oh my gato I can't believe thanks for being a great friend."
"I will always be here or you." I said smiling.
"Thanks I have to go bye Zoe."
"Bye."
I ended the call and started thinking of Scout's actions. I wasn't sure if I should tell DJ because he is capable of beating him up again. I was so confused. I went downstairs and ate something then watched TV for a while and fell asleep.

A/N
Short chapter sorry guys. I don't know what part I should end this book on but it won't be soon it will be later so yeah. Thanks for voting. I love you guys so much. -Jakipoo💙💙