Part 11

Zoe's POV
It was Monday and here I was in 6th period bored as fuck. I was good at math but sometimes it got boring and I just sat there . The teacher called me up and I walked towards his desk confused to what he needed.
"Zoe it seems you'r grades in this class are somewhat higher than most students and I would like to ask if you could tutor some kids that are close to failing?"
"Sure." I said unsure of how to answer.
"Ok I'll pick one of those students and they'll be ready by tomorrow ."
"Ok."
I left back to my seat. I was so eager to know who I was going to tutor. I couldn't wait for school to end I was so tired. After going to last period we were released to leave home. As soon as I got home I went to sleep. I woke up and fed Max and looked for something to eat. I grabbed some strawberries and went back upstairs. While I ate my strawberries I got on my laptop and went into the YouNow website. I saw DJTHESUPERIOR live and clicked on it. I wasn't logged in so he didn't know I was watching. He was different from the way he acted in school. He was actually pretty chill. It was cute when he would say "awesome dude." He would laugh at random stuff. It was like he was a completely different person. I checked my Instagram and saw I was tagged in a picture. It was picture of me, Berk and Leslie at the pool. I liked it and commented, "squad." The thought of who I was going to tutor came back. I was so nervous of who I would tutor so then I went to sleep so I wouldn't think about it too much.
--
Later the next day during Lunch I went into Mr.Gonzalez class.
"Oh hi Zoe, I got the person who you will be tutoring."
"Who?" I asked nervously.
"You will be tutoring Dwayne."
My heart stopped. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to tell him to change him for another person but I couldn't.
"Thanks for telling me." I said leaving.
I was scared. I didn't want to tell the teacher that DJ bullied me. I was afraid. As I walked out the door the teacher said.
"Are you ok?"
I responded with a "yes." Making my way back to lunch DJ stopped me.
"I see they told you that you will be tutoring me." He said.
"Yeah."
"Well it looks like we will be spending some time together now."
"Ok look I'm not here to be friends I'm your tutor and we are meeting in my house theirs no one and it's quiet." I said.
He looked at me like if I as crazy. I then left to lunch.
"So who are you tutoring Berk asked?"
I didn't want him to find out who I would be tutoring so I made up an excuse.
"The teacher doesn't have the person yet."
"Oh ok."
Lunch was over and during 7th period I was so quiet. I couldn't concentrate on my work. I asked to go to the restroom to get a walk. After getting back to class I texted DJ.
"Where do you want to meet up?"
"I'm not going to meet up no where." He said using improper language.
Soon school was over and Leslie came over. I told her about who I would be tutoring. She told me she was kind of scared of him for the things he has done to me.
"You should tell Berk." She said.
"I can't, if I do there will be another fight." I said.
I also told her that DJ was different. He was chill and funny. I told her how he would act on YouNow. She didn't believe me so I started showing her some of his past broadcasts. 10 minutes later he went live. Leslie and me made an account with a weird username so DJ wouldn't notice us. As he was talking he said, "Ok guys the part of the broadcast has come where you ask me questions and I answer them." Leslie decided to ask him if he had a girlfriend or a crush. He answered that he doesn't have a girlfriend but likes this girl in his school. I was glad that he liked someone that way if he asks her out he would stop bothering me a little. About an hour later DJ got off and Leslie said he was so different from the way he acts in school. Later she left and I checked my phone. I had 4 messages from Berk.
"Hi babe."
"What you up to?"
"I guess your asleep?"
"Goodnight babe."
I was entertained watching DJ with Leslie that I didn't check my phone. I quickly replied.
"Sorry babe I was with Leslie I guess your asleep by now. Goodnight :)x ."

A/N
I decided to upload tonight for some reason lol. Well guys what do y'all think? Zoe is going to start tutoring DJ and Berk doesn't know. I hope your enjoying it. Next chapter gets very interesting. Vote and comment if you want. Love you guys! -Jakipoo💙💙