Part 7

Zoe's POV
I woke up in my bed with a hand wrapped around my hip. I looked and saw Berk. I turned to face him.
"Hey wake up Berk is 10:00 a.m." I said moving him.
He groaned. He then opened his eyes and smiled.
"Good morning beautiful." He greeted.
"Morning." I replied.
I tried to stand up but he pulled me back to lay by him.
"Stay here with me for a little bit."
"Ok."
I laid back with him and we stared at each other for 10 seconds. I laughed at the awkwardness.
"Has anyone told you, you have a beautiful smile?" He asked.
I could feel myself blush.
"Not really well now you." I said with a giggle.
"Ima go shower Berk do you want to wait or leave home and shower?" I asked.
"I will go home and come back later." He answered. We got up and gave a good bye hug. I showered and dressed up. I heard the bell ring and went downstairs. I opened the door and saw Leslie.
"Come in, I need to tell you what happened yesterday."
"Tell me Tell me!!" She said.
"Ok I think Berk was flirting with me, we cuddled an he said I have a beautiful smile." I said talking fast because I was so happy that finally we were getting a long like that.
"Omg I'm so happy for you." She said with a smile.
We ate cereal since she didn't eat breakfast. We went upstairs and just in an 1 hour we finished our project.
My phone rang.
"Hey do you want to go out maybe to the movies??" He said.
"Yeah but Leslie is here."
"Oh she can come."
"Ok let me get ready."
I did my usual make up since I was dressed already and soon Berk got here. We left to the movies and watched Insidious 3. Berk kept on putting his hands on my back and wrapped me every time I got scared. Although he giot scared too which was funny. Berk made me feel protected but I didn't want our friendship to be ruin if we did go out. We left to an ice cream shop and chilled their and then Berk dropped Leslie at her house. Soon he took me to mine. As I was getting out the car he pulled my hand.
"Wait Zoe, ummm I want to tell you that-" he stopped and looked at me in the eyes he got closer. Our lips were centimeters apart. Our lips touched and moved in slow motion.
"I'm so sorry." He pulled away fast.
"Berk it's fine."
"Zoe I kinda like you and I wanted to ask if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asked with a shy look in his face.
"Berk I would be glad to but-." He interrupted me.
"But what?" He questioned.
"I don't want this to ruin our friendship."
"It won't no matter if we break up we will be good friends and I will always protect you."
With that we were officially dating. We hugged for a goodbye.
"I love you!" He said as I walked to my front door.
"I love you too!" I said back.
It felt good to have someone care for you. Someone to protect you and not hurt you. Berk made me feel like that rather than DJ who would always hurt me and made me wish I didn't go to that school. Well yeah today has been a great day. I was happy to be Berk's girlfriend.

A/N
Well guys yeah Berk and Zoe are officially dating. How do y'all think DJ will react when he finds out? Do you think it will work out for them or will they break up? Thanks for all of y'all voting and commenting it means a lot. Should I update tomorrow or Monday?Love you my ppl! -Jakipoo💙💙