Part 46

Zoe's POV
I woke up naked, in bed all alone. Tears were running down my cheek. I knew in that moment that I had been raped by David. I just couldn't remember anything and I didn't want to. I wipped my tears away but still the thought of him abusing me didn't go aways. I sood up grabbing a bed sheet and wrapping it around me. I see my clothes in the floor and put it on. I knew I had my phone but I couldn't find it anywhere. As I hear the door open I turn around to see David with food.
"Here babe I made us some pancakes." He said.
"Thanks." I said trying to act nice.
"Hey can I use the restroom?" I said.
"Yeah just don't try nothing stupid." He said.
I walked towards the door and opened it the close it. I quickly looked around the living room to see if my phone was anywhere. I found it on the couch and dialed DJ.
"Hey DJ I'm scared and..." I said whispering and I couldn't finish my sentence. I started crying. I felt so disgusted and I wanted to throw up.
"What happened? Did he hurt you?" He said.
"He abused me DJ." I said. I was crying harder now. I covered my mouth with my hand so David won't hear me.
"I will call you when I can now I'm trying to get out of here." I said hanging up. I went to the bathroom an see a window. I unlocked it and got out. I didn't recognize the neighborhood but I still ran. I noticed a women sitting outside so I ran to her for help.
"Ma'm you got to help me please. This guy kidnapped me and rapped me." I said panicking because by now he should've noticed I escaped. I wipped my tears away and the lady took me inside her house.
"Sweet heart everything will be ok." She said hugging me and rubbing my back. I got my phone and called DJ again.
"DJ I'm ok for now but David might come looking for me. This nice lady is hiding me inside her house." I said.
"Ask her for the address." He said.
"Can you give me the address?" I asked the lady.
"Yes honey it's, 66578 corpus christi Waterbury , CT 06704 (random address)" The lady said.
"Ok I will be there and I will tell the cops." He said hanging up. I thanked the lady so much for helping me. Then we heard three loud bangs on the door.
"Who is it?" The lady said.
"I know you have her in their, look I don't want to hurt you just give her to me." David said.
"I don't know what your talking about." The lady said.
"Don't play games with me and just give her now." He said raising his voice louder.
"Go hide somewhere, theirs a back door and their a lot of junk in their find some where to hide. Goo hurry." The lady whispered to me. I was scared that David might hurt her but she insisted that I go hide. Then as soon as I went out the back door David broke the front door.
"Where is she?!!" I could hear David shout from the inside.
I really couldn't listen but I hid behind something I don't know what it was. Then I heard the police sirens. I waited for then to get closer and then I finally got out. I went through the outside of the door and looked for DJ until he finally arrived. DJ and my mom runned towards me and I runned towards them.
"Zooeee watch out!" DJ said as he pushed me to the floor and then a bullet shot went off. Their layed DJ in the floor with a bullet on his right side of his stomach bleeding to death.
"I told you to not try nothing stupid." David said with a smirk. The cops handcuffed him and put him in the car police.
"Honey are you ok?" My mom asked.
"Yes but DJ!!" I said crying and panicking.
"Sweetie everything is undercontrol we called the ambulance and they will be here and once they get here we need to talk to you." The cop said.
"Thankyou." I said.
"Zoe I love you never forget that." DJ said.
"Shh don't say anything." I told him. I saw the lady that helped me standing talking to the cop and I smiled at her for helping me. She smiled back and the cop turned to looke at me.
"Zoe remember all those good memories we had together never forget that I want you to be happy and sorry for everything I have ever done wrong." DJ said.
"Be quiet and stay strong you will be ok." I said. The ambulance then got here. A few seconds later Leslie and Berk got here and they hugged me. I was crying. I was shocked about everything that was happening. It was just too much to take in. I walked over to the cop and they just asked me questions and everything that happened. He told me that David would be in jail for his whole life.
"Promise me he will be in their and this time he won't escape?" I said.
"Promise." He said shaking my hand. I walked over to the lay and hugged her, I thanked her so much. I felt bad because she didn't need to go through all that drama but she wanted to help me and I told her that if their was anything I could do to repay her and she told me the only way to repay her was for me and DJ to stay together forever. I smiled and left. I got on the ambulance with my mom. Leslie and Berk followed behind us. I felt like all this was my fault.
"Hey Lisa I'm sorry but your son has been shot in the stomach just to save my life and we are on our way to the hospital." I said.
"Whatt!!! I will be their immediately." She said hanging up. I really didn't know if DJ was doing ok. My mom hugged me and try to comfort me but I lept crying and I was so traumatized. They said he didn't bleed out which was good. Then we got to the hospital and my mom wanted me to get a checkup to see if I was fine. After they told me I was good I went to the waiting area and sat by Leslie and Berk just waiting to get some news from DJ.

A/N
I decided to update again because some of y'all asked so here y'all go. Thanks for enjoying this book. I love all of y'all and I will think if I should upload tomorrow or nah. -Jakipoo💙💙