Part 62

DJ's POV
I woke up to the sound of crying from the baby. I looked at my phone and see it was 2:30 a.m. I stood and went to the baby's room and see Zoe cahnging the baby's diaper.
"Babe can you make some milk for Nick." She asked me.
"Yes just tell me how because I don't know." I said.
"Ok fill the baby bottle and the gallon of water and fill it up 2 ml and put 1 tablespoons of the milk power and just shake it."
"Well that was easy." I said as she let out a giggle.
*Time went by*

Zoe's POV
I went to the store with Nick to buys plates and everything else we needed for his first birthday party. On the way to the store I felt strange but I ignored it. Once we got to the store I got off the car and as I open the back door of the car to get Nick someone covered my mouth. I started kicking and trying to scream but he put a rag on my nose until everything went black.

DJ's POV
I was half asleep when my phone started ringing.
"Hello?" I said as the number was not in my contacts.
"Yeah can you please come to the police station and pick up your child, he was left in the car alone we are still investigating where your wife is at I believe she is. She left all her belongings there."
My jaw dropped. I quickly stood up and put my shoes on. I got in the car and drove to the police station. Tears formed in my eye when I heard Zoe wasn't their. Thoughts were running around my head. I will nevertheless forget myself if something happens to her. I should've been their with her. I got to the police station and hugged Nick.
"Dad-dy" he said. I carried him and went to talk to the police.
"Please find her I don't know what I would do without her. She came to the store to buy things we needed for my baby's firt birthday."
"Leave this to us you will be with her soon."
I gave them my number and left home. I went to my parents house. Tears were in my eyes.
"Where's Zoe?" My mom asked.
"Mom she's missing she went to the store with Nick and boom she disappeared."
"Whatt?" She said. She hugged me and carried Nick. She fed him as I left to my old room and thought to myself. I was going through my gallery and as I seen all those pictures of her I smiled. She just made me so happy. Thats all I ever wanted. A few minutes later I went downstairs and asked my mom if she could take care of Nick. She said yes and I left to my house. I called her mom and told her about what had happened and she quickly got home. We made papers of her and went out and put them around the block and stores. It got pretty late and my mom decided to help me with Nick so I went to the room and listened to music all night long just thinking about Zoe.

Zoe's POV
I opened my eyes and I was tied up in a chair. I looked around and I remembered I been in this place. Soon the memory came back of David. I couldn't scream my mouth was covered with tape.
"Miss me?" I saw David come inte room.
I started crying. I didn't want to be hurt again.
"This time you won't escape from me." He said.

A/N
Been super busy with school but here is a quick update. Love you guys and have a good weekend. -Jaki💙💙