Part 18

Zoe's POV
I was in first period as usual and I sat in my table. Some people greeted me while others had their own conversations. Berk and me were having our randoms conversations like always. I was right handed which meant I couldn't do much work with my right hand. The bell rang and now in 3rd period. The teacher told me I didn't have to do none of her work since I couldn't and I'm passing that class so I'm good. After another period I was making my way to lunch when DJ pulled me. He put me against the wall and put his face on my neck. I could feel him breathing on me.
"DJ what the hell are you doing." I said.
He stepped away and looked at me.
"Did you feel anything?" He asked.
"No why would I. I don't like you like that." I said. I was mad at his actions but I didn't want to cause a big problem. I saw people walking by but I hoped they didn't see anything.
"Damm ok I thought you were my friend at least." He said.
"Friends me and you, you told be clearly you didn't want to be friends." I responded.
"Well what if I want us to be friends." He said.
I raised an eyebrow and left him standing their and went to lunch. I saw my best friend and boyfriend which made me forget about DJ. Soon before you now school was over. I was at home just listening to music when on my phone when I received a message from Berk.
"What the hell Zoe, I thought you liked me but I see that you don't." He said.
"What are you talking about?" I texted back.
He send me a picture where I was against the wall and DJ face on my neck. It looked like we were kissing.
"No it doesn't look like what you think." I replied.
"But it looks like what I see." He said.
"Who send you this?" I asked.
"Sarah Martinez."
"Who's Sarah Martinez?"
"The new girl in school she came in on Tuesday and now we are friends."
I didn't reply. I texted Zoe to see if she knew about her.
"Leslie do you know Sarah Martinez?"
"Yeah why." She replied.
"Do you know her Twitter or Ig?"
I wanted to know more about her.
"Yeah both of them are '@sarah_mtz'."
"Thanks I will tell you later why I need to know about her."
"Ok."
I got on Ig and she had almost 5k followers and I see why. She was pretty. On some pictures she would wear some short dresses and boys would comment hottie or cute. I don't know if she was but she looked like a slut. I got really pissed off that she was getting in our relationship like why would she fucking care. I didn't want to think about it that much so I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.
**
DJ's POV
I couldn't wait for lunch so I could see Zoe. Soon the bell rang for lunch and I rushed out the class to get by her class. I pulled her and pushed her against the wall. I put my face by her neck. Pretty much my lips almost touched her neck. She looked at my face and it looked like we were kissing. I really liked her and I wanted to make her mine but I didn't know how to tell her. She was so confused at my actions but I didn't care.
"DJ what the hell are you doing." She said.
I stepped away and looked at her.
"Did you feel anything?" I asked.
"No why would I. I don't like you like that." She said. She looked mad but I still didn't care.
"Damm ok I thought you were my friend at least." I said.
"Friends me and you, you told be clearly you didn't want to be friends." She responded.
"Well what if I want us to be friends." I said.
She raised her eyebrow and left me standing their. I was actually hurt but I mean I deserved it. I have been treating her bad and she won't forgive me that fast. I needed to gain her trust and then we can see what happens. This week has been better that last week. Steven was expelled because they found out he has been beating me. I was actually glad things were changing a little bit.

A/N
I took Steven out and we have a new character name is Sarah. I hope you enjoyed! Love you guys thanks for all the support. -Jakipoo💙💙