Part 52

Zoe's POV
The summer went by all of us four kept hanging out. This summer was one of the best because I did a lot more fun things than last year. We have been in school for almost 4 months now which meant we are in November. DJ and me haven't had problems and everything was going great. I wasn't that excited of senior year although. I turn 18 years old next Saturday so I'm older than DJ by 4 months. I wasn't planning on anything because I don't like parties. DJ has been acting weird this past week though I don't know if he's hiding something and I was kind if worried.
**
DJ's POV
Zoe was turning 18 years old next week so I was planning a surprise birthday party and Berk's house. We were inviting some people from school and her family. I haven't been hanging out with her that much this past week because I wanted everything to be perfect. Today was Friday and I wanted to leave home already. After going to all periods I waited for Zoe as usual.
"Hi babe." I said kissing her cheek.
"Hi." She said.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Yeah let's go." We walked towards the car and then I drover her home.
"Bye babe see you later." I said as she got out the car.
"Wait your not getting off with me?" She said.
"Uhh sorry babe I have to go somewhere." I said not trying to sound suspicious but I think I did.
"Dwayne Ladd! What is your fucking problem. I'm tired of this why are you acting weird. Are you hiding something I should know?" She said screaming in a loud voice. I just stared at her blankly. I couldn't tell her about the surprise.
"You know what just leave me alone and go where you have to go." She said walking to her door. I got out the car to go talk to her but she went inside and closed the door in my face. 'If only I could tell you about your surprise party.' I said to myself. I got back in the car and drove to the bakery just 20 minutes aways then I ordered the cake. I went back home and started thinking of Zoe. 'She must think I'm cheating on her.' I said to myself. I grabebd my phone and called her but no answer.  I texted her but no reply. I FaceTime call her and still nothing. I texted her once again.
"Hey babe if you think I'm cheating on you take that thought away from your head cause I'm not. I love you and you have to trust me." I send the message and then I got on my computer. I went in YouNow for a little but then I got off and took a shower. I checked my phone and saw I had a message from Zoe.
"I'm sorry for screaming at you I just got all these thoughts and ut made me mad."
"You don't have to be mad and I understand."
"I just want to know what you up to because your acting suspicious and weird." She texted.
"I can't tell you but you will fin out soon ;)." I said.
"DJ your making me freak because knowing you I know what your capable off. Your a savage just like Berk...smh."
"Babe chill everything going to turn out ok."
"Goodnight babe I'm tired." She said.
"Goodnight beautiful, sweat dreams😘." I texted her. With that I watched Netflix for a while and then soon before you know it I knocked out.

A/N
This is just a filler for the other chapters. Thanks for all the support & I hope you guys enjoy reading this story. I love all of yall!! -Jakipoo💙💙