Part 6

Berk's POV
I got to Zoe's house and saw DJ. It really pissed me off. I got off the car and started running to the door.
"What did I tell you man get the fuck out of here, stop being such a creep!!" I screamead him. I was really angry and pushed him. I started throwing punches and he punchd back. By now we were at the floor. I heard Zoe shout to Leslie and then they helped DJ get off me.
"Get lost!" Zoe shouted to him. She never attempted to scream at him for the fear she had towards him but today she decided to stand out for herself. DJ left. Leslie helped me get up and I was bleeding from my mouth. We went inside and and Zoe cleaned me up and gave me an ice pack.
**
Zoe's POV
After telling DJ to leave I took Berk inside and cleaned him up. I was afraid of DJ. Maybe he will try to get me back for what Berk did to him. Leslie just stood their and listened. It got quiet until Leslie spoke.
"Wasn't that the guy who told you hi and you said he was your friend?" She questioned.
"Actually he's not my friend, he's, he's my-." She interrupted.
"He's your what?"
"My bully." I said looking down. It just hurt to have someone hit you and bothered you almost everyday.
"I'm sorry." She said.
Berk stood from the chair and since I was in front of him he reached for a hug.
"Zoe don't be scared I will protect you just like I said I will. No matter if I get hurt the important thing is that your ok." He said.
I never met someone who cared so much. Berk has been my friend for 3 years now. I kinda liked him but didn't want to show it.
"Thanks Berk for caring so much."
"No problem I Love You and that's what matters." He said.
I asked Leslie if she wanted to watch a movie and come tomorrow to work again or finish the project already and she said movies. We ate the pizza Berk had brought and watched The Wolves of Wallstreet. Leslie left home and Berk decided to spend the night since it was friday. We went out to buy ice cream and came back to watch American Horror Story. I went upstairs to change and but on some shorts and a hoodie and brought a blanket down in case I got cold. I sat back by Berk and was getting sleepy. I laid my head in his shoulder.
"You tired?" He asked.
"Yes." I said.
He laid down and I laid by him on the couch. I felt a hand around my hips. Is this really happening, omgg. Tell me this isn't a dream.
"Goodnight beautiful!" He said giving a kiss on my head.
"Night."
I closed my eyes and fell to sleep.

A/N
Well this chapter is short and it will get better. Something happening lol. Love y'all. So today I found out that Berk was reading this fan fic so shout out to him. -Jakipoo💙💙