Part 10

Berk's POV
I woke up and saw Zoe sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake her up so she could rest from what had happened to her yesterday. I watched Netflix for a while until she woke up. I smiled at her beautiful face.
"Good morning babe. Let me shower and then we can make breakfast."
"Ok babe I will wait for you here."
Instead of waiting I rushed out the room and down to the kitchen. I made some eggs, bacon since we both loved it and pancakes. I wanted to make it up to her. I set up the table and placed two cups of orange juice.
"Berk are you still here?" I heard.
"Yes babe umm I'm just watching TV downstairs." I replied.
"Ok I will be there in minute."
She came downstairs and saw the table set up.
"OMG Berk is this for me?" She said as her eyes widen and she smiled.
"Yes I wanted to make it up for you."
"Awww." She hugged me kissing me in my cheek.
After we ate we wanted to hang out but we didn't know what to do.
"How about we call Leslie and we can go to my house and play around in the pool." I suggested.
"Alright let me ask her."
After all of us agreeing Zoe got extra clothes and everything she needed and we went to pick up Leslie. We played soccer for a while and the got in the pool for about 45 minutes. We got hungry so we went out to Wendy's. I dropped Leslie and then Zoe.
**
Zoe's POV
I got home and started remembering how much fun I had. Spending the day with my boyfriend and my friend was cool. I heard the front door open and I went downstairs.
"Hey sweetie I found this puppy in the street and I decided to keep it so you won't be that lonely."
"Aww mom is perfect." I said.
It was a cute dog. It was a husky puppy and I decided to name it Max since it was a boy. I took it a good shower and dried it with a blow dryer. I was playing around with Max in my room when my phone vibrbrated.
"Yesterday you got lucky but just watch." It was DJ. I saved his number just in case he would text again.
I didn't pay attention and went to bed. I watched TV for a little bit and cuddled with Max.
--
I woke up around 10:00 a.m. and decided to take a walk with Max. I wore some shorts, a gray crop top and gray vans. My hair was in a messy bun. Max didn't have a collar so I let him walk by me which he did follow. After walking my dog for 30 minutes I went back to the house. I found a note in the kitchen.
"Go to PetSmart and buy Max some food, shampoo, bed and collar plus food bowls."
I called Berk to ask if he could take me and he said yes. When he got here I grabbed Max and went to PetSmart. After buying everything Berk stayed for a little bit and we ordered pizza. We started playing around like little kids and then he downloaded an app called YouNow where people go live. He went live on the #guys hashtag and we had 130 views. It was kind of fun until I saw a guy named DJTHESUPERIOR comment. "I'm watching you." I knew it was DJ by the first to letters and its username is the same for Twitter. Berk didn't see it which I was glad to because I didn't want him to get mad with him no more. After being on for about an 1 hour which seemed 10 minutes Berk got off and then he left to his house. I went upstairs and I guess Max likes to cuddle because he laid right by me. Although his bed was in my room I guess he wasn't used to it. I shut my eyes and went to sleep hoping for a good day at school tomorrow.

A/N
This chapter was kind of boring I think. Well vote and comment. Do you want another update tonight? I got something good for you guys just wait on it. I love you guys! -Jakipoo💙💙