Part 3

Zoe's POV
I woke up in a dark room. I was confused of what had happened. All I remembered is that I was riding my penny board when suddenly everything went black. I heard the door open.
"How you doing in their?" A voice spoke.
I recognized that voice. It was exactly like DJ's.
"A-Ar-Are you DJ?" I asked.
He stayed quiet for a few sceonds while still standing by the door.
"It's me, you won't leave until you admit you like me." He said with a deep voice.
How could I like him? He has been bulling me for a while now. I didn't reply, I didn't know what to say.
"DJ I just can't you have been bulling me. How can I like you, your my bully."
"Shut the fuck up you worthless piece of shit." He said.
At this moment I was scared. What if he tries to do something.
"Look you will stay here until I say you can leave." He said.
**
Zoe's Mom POV
It was 8:00 p.m. and Zoe hasn't come home. I was really worried. No call or text from her. I called the police but they said they couldn't do nothing until she was away for 72 hours.
"Zoe answer me."
"Are you ok?"
"Zoe please text me."
"Where are you?"
"When are you coming back."
I called her 30 times and still no answer.
I couldn't go to sleep so I made a cup of coffee. It was 6 a.m. and still no clue of her. I couldn't do anything without knowing where she was.
**
Berk's POV
Here I was in first period bored. I really enjoyed it but today was not the day. It was akward. Zoe wasn't here which was weird. She doesn't like to miss any day of school unless she was sick.
"Mr.Smith can I go to the restroom?" I asked just to make an excuse and call her.
"Yes."
I went to the restroom and called Zoe.
"The person your trying to dial is not available please leve your message after the beep." The operator answered. I texted her but still nothing. I called her mom.
"Hello?" She answered. It seemed like she was crying because of her croaky voice.
"Yeah, is Zoe sick??"
"No, she hasn't come home since yesterday." She said while crying.
"Really!?? Omg I will look for her."
I left back to the class and didn't do anything.
*Lunch Time*

"Hi Berk!!" Leslie greeted me.
"H-hi." I said really low.
"Are you ok and by any chance do you you know where's Zoe?"
"No Zoe has been missing since yesterday and I'm sared." He said.
"Everything will be ok, we will find her."
Soon school was over and we went to her house.
**
DJ's POV
"Hii I'm back." While knocking on the door.
She didn't say nothing.
"Ok look here do you want to leave?" I questioned.
"Yes please let me go, my mom must be worried."
"I'm going to let you go you piece of shit but if you say anything of where you were I will do something that you won't forget me." I said while pointing at her with a mean face.
I untied her and let her go without no one noticing.
**
Zoe's POV
I walked home which took me 20 minutes. When I got home I saw Berk and Leslie. My mom seemed sad.
"Omg hun where were you? I was worried." My mom shouted while hugging me.
"I-I was at my friends house studying and I fell asleep so I forgot to call." I said.
Maybe she won't believe me but I lied. I didn't want DJ to hurt me.
"Ok hun next time call. I was so worried that I called the police."
"I'm sorry mom and I will."

Berk hugged me and told me how scared he was that I was missing. He said first period was boring and he was trying to call me. Leslie was telling me that even though they just met she was worried. She also hugged me.

A/N
This chapter is a little longer I hope. This chapter had a lot of pov lol. Vote and Comment if you like it, it means a lot. Thank you! -Jakipoo💙💙