Part 9

Zoe's POV
After coming home 30 minutes later Leslie was here. I explained everything to her about Berk and how he was planning a date.
"What are you wearing?" She asked me.
"I have no clue."
"Let's look into your closet."
We looked in the closet for about 20-30 minutes until we found the perfect outfit. We decided to go with a black skater skirt, a black and white tribal crop top with some black vans. I was super excited for tomorrow's date.
"Leslie I'm nervous!!?" I said.
"Just be you. Just think of it like a friends dinner date but y'all dating. Y'all have been togther for 3 years is nothing to nervous of." She said.
"True, I will just be myself."
It was around 7 p.m. and Leslie needed to head home.
"Bye see you tomorrow and thanks for helping me."
"No problem anytime." She said closing the door. Soon I fell asleep.
**
Berk's POV
I woke up with a wide smile in my face. Today was the day we go on our first date. I was nervous but I knew everything would go alright. I got to school and went to first period. Zoe and me talked about random stuff like always. (As usual third period came, then Lunch and later two more periods.) School was over and I texted Zoe after getting home.
"I will pick you up at 7 p.m. is that ok."
"Yeah."
I took a shower, dressed. I wore some black pants and a gray hoodie. I put some cologne on and deodorant.
**
Zoe's POV
I was so excited I took a shower so my hair could dry and dressed into the outfit Leslie picked for me. After my hair dried I decided to curl it. I applied foundation, nude lipstick, mascara and a little blush. I put some perfume on too. By the time I finished it was 6:47 p.m.
"Are you ready I'm on my way."
"Yeah."
10 minutes later the bell rang.
"You look beautiful." He said.
"Not too bad your self." I said making him laugh.
He runned to the car and opened the passengers door. I thought it was cute.
After listening to music for about 5 minutes I interrupted.
"So where are we going?" I asked curiously.
"It's a surprise you will see." He said with a smirk and looking into my eyes.
When we got their he said to wait while he went and asked if everything was ready. I was standing by the car when I felt someone cover my mouth. They had a small box by my neck.
"Try to do something and I will tase you." (Shockesha). A deep voice spoke.
That person was slowly walking back and I followed because I couldn't do anything else. They covered my eyes with a bandana and told me to keep quiet or I will be hurt. I slowly put the bandana up so I could see my phone. I slowly grabbed my phone and texted Berk.
"Berk help me someone grabbed me and I don't know who it is."
"Berk please I'm scared!!"
"Berk??"
Berk didn't answer so I also texted Leslie.
"Leslie??? I'm scared."
"Is everything ok?" She asked.
"No someone is kidnapping text Berk and tell him to help me he doesn't answer me." I said.
"What you doing over their." I recognize that voice.
"DJ is that you?" I asked.
"Hell yeah! Well you know me pretty good." He said laughing.
"I told you that your boyfriend wasn't going to be able to protect you everytime." He said.
"Can I please go?" I said.
"Hell no." He said.
After getting to the same place again I felt my phone vibrate. I checked it and it was a message from Berk.
"Where are you so I can come for you?"
"I don't know." I press send and then DJ saw me texting.
"I told you if you tried something I would hurt you." He said mad.
He took me out the car and then he took my bandana off. He walked me to the same room as the other time with the tazer by my neck.
"This is just because I want to bother you." He said tasing me. I jumped and screamed from the schock.
"You will stay here until I say you can leave."
He left the room but his stupid self forgot I had my phone still. I put my location on and texted Berk so he could find me.
"I saw the location of where you are and I will be their for you." He texted me.
"Hurry babe I'm scared."
About 15 minutes later their was a loud knock on the door. I could hear DJ and Berk arguing and things falling. I guess they were fighting.
"Zoeeeee!" Berk screamed.
"Berk!!! I'm here." I replied.
He tried to open the door but it was locked. He kicked it about three times until it opened. I stood up from the corner and went running towards him. I was crying.
"It's ok Zoe your safe now." He carried me to the car and I saw DJ laying in the floor unconscious. I guess Berk hit him hard or something I didn't care about him right now. We then left. He took me to my house and he decided to stay with me so I won't be scared. I changed onto some sweatpants and hoodie and made a pony tail. We were in my room watching netflix until Berk spoke.
"I'm sorry this was a horrible date." He said disappointed.
"It's ok its not your fault." I turned around to look at him as we layed.
"Don't feel bad for something you didn't do." I said kissing him.
"I love you." He said
"I love you too."
Berk an I cuddled and soon we fell sleep.

A/N
So Berk and DJ had another fight. Btw I put Schockeaha lmaoo I'm stupid. Well if your enjoying this vote & comment it means a lot to me. Love you! -Jakipoo💙💙