Part 47

Zoe's POV
"I'm sorry to inform you that Dwayne it's gone." The doctor told us.
"No, no that can't happen!" I cried and shouted.
"Mom tell me that's not true please he can't die." I said as tears kept running down my cheeks.
"Honey wake up." I heard my mom as she moved me.
"What's wrong, why are you screaming?" She asked.
"Thank god it was just a dream, mom I dreamed that the doctor told us that DJ died...it's he ok?" I said panicking and talking fast.
"Honey it's ok the doctors haven't come yet but everything it's going to be ok." My mom said trying to comfort me. Berk stood up and came and kneeled down from where I sat.
"Zoe you need to rest everything hasn't been good for you but I promise DJ is strong and he will make it." Berk said as I reached in for a hug.
"Thanks."
I looked around and see Lisa with his other son and his husband. I stood and walked over to her.
"I'm sorry I should be in DJ's place instead of him." I said looking down at the floor.
"Honey don't worry. DJ is strong and I know he's hoing to make it through." She said hugging me. It felt so good that she didn't hate me. I couldn't live with her not liking me because of what happened to DJ.
"Thanks." I said and walked backed to my seat. We waited until a doctor came.
"Family of Dwayne." He said.
"Yes we are here." Lisa said.
"Well he did lose a lot of blood and we almost lost him but somehow he got better and now he is doing fine. He will be in supervision, he might be asleep so I will let one at a time go in. Who's first?" He asked.
I looked at Lisa and she looked at me.
"His girlfriend can go first." She said. I smiled at her and the doctor walked me to the room.
"Now don't take long." The doctor said. I just nodded and entered the room. It hurt me to see DJ in the bed all pale. He looked like he was in so much pain. I grabbed his hand and spoke to him.
"DJ I love you. You were the reason I hated my life and hated school but since the time I started tutoring you everything changed. Since we started going out I felt so much happier. You are the reason I'm happy and I will always be thankful for that. I always get all these mixed feelings when you kiss me because I'm just happy. Never ever doubt in our love because you mean the world to me. If it was needed I would take a bullet for you like you did to me. I don't know if you can hear me but if you did everything I said was true. Now I have to let your mom come in so I have to go." I said kissing his cheek. Just as I was about to let go from his hand he grabbed it. I stared at his hand and he was moving his fingers.
"Z-zoe I Lo-love you to." He said opening his eyes.
"DJ babe your awake." I said with tears running down my cheek from happiness.
"Are you ok did that man hurt you?" He said with his low voice.
"DJ just forget it we will talk about it some other day and now I have to go your mom wants to see you." I said kising his lips.
"Bye babe I love you." I said.
"Bye." He replied.
I was so happy to see him awake. I walked back to the waiting area and told Lisa he woke up and he was doing good. She smiled and walked to his room.
"Berk you and Leslie should go rest and take a shower." I told him.
"What about DJ?" Leslie asked.
"He's fine." I said. They both stood up and hugged me and they left.
"Mom can you take me home so I can take a shower I feel really dirty." I said with tears forming in my eyes again of just thinking that I got abuse. It was just nasty and it made me sick to think about it but the thought was still in my head and it never left.
"Sure honey, everything will be ok don't worry I will be here for whatever you need." My mom said. She tooke me home and I picked out a blue v-shirt with some black leggings and my blue vans. I got in the shower and washed my body really good. I got out and got dressed, I grabbed my gray hoodie, phone charger and told my mom I was ready and she drove back to the hospital. We waited in the waiting area but then my mom had to leave to work so she left and I stayed their by Lisa until we got more news from DJ. After about 3 hrs went by the doctor came.
"So we have moved DJ to another room and you can all go in their he has been doing very good. His room is 235 so if you want you can go now." He said.
"Thankyou so much." Lisa said.
"That's my job." He said with a smile and then left. We all walked to DJ's room and as we enetered he was asleep. I told Lisa and her family that they should go home and rest. They agreed and they left. I plugged in my phone and it turned on. I got on Twitter and see that I had a lot of dms. Most of them asked for DJ and when was he getting on.
"Guys right now DJ and me are going through hard times. It's been so much but if we can we will tell you later. Love you." I tweeted out. As soon as I tweeted that I started getting a lot of retweets and favs. I put my phone down and and tried to go to sleep in the couch.

A/N
Here you guys go!!! I love you guys so much and have a good and fun weekend. -Jakipoo💙💙