Part 16

Sunday

Berk's POV
Its about 10:30 a.m. and here I am in Zoe's room watching her lay in bed. She is still not awake. Her mom went home to rest.
"Zoe I need you please wake up I miss your presence."
Few minutes later Leslie walks in.
"Hey Berk how is she doing?" She asks me.
"Well the same I guess she hasn't woken up yet." I said.
Then as we both sat in the chairs talking to eachother.
"Berk?"
I turned around to see Zoe with her eyes open. 'Finally thank god.' I thought to myself.
"Yes Zoe." I said while standing up and walking towards her.
"Zoe your awake I wouldn't like to lose a best friend." Leslie shouted. Zoe just smile. I interrupted her and asked her to call the nurse.
"Leslie call the nurse so she can check Zoe." I said.
Leslie walked out leaving me and Zoe alone.
"My arm hurts and why do I have all these bruises?" She asked with a confused face.
"Well we were in a car accident and you got the most hurt." I said.
"Where's my mom?"
"She went home for a shower and rest."
Soon Leslie came in with the nurse and doctor and we were asked to get out. I called Zoe's mom and she said she was on her way. We were told she's doing better and than in few days she could be released.
"You know you died for about 30 seconds right."
"Really?"
"Yep but now your much better, the doctor said you could leave in a couple of days." I said.
"That's good I don't like being in hospitals." She said with a smile.
I thought of her. What if something had happened to her. I could have lost Zoe. Her mom got here and hugged her.
"Sweetie your ok thanks god." She said with a happy look in her face.
"Yeah the doctor said I could be released in a few days depending on how I'm doing." Zoe replied. Leslie asked if I wanted to go eat and I said sure just to take my mind off. Of course she was driving because my car was at a car shop getting fixed.
**
Zoe's POV
Here I was laying in the hospital with a broken arm, some bruises and few cuts. I woke up to see Berk and Leslie. Leslie shouted with happiness and Berk asked her to call the doctor. While the doctor and nurse came Berk told me that we were in a car accident. Then they walked in.
"So how you feeling?" The doctor asked.
"Well my arm hurts and I feel dizzy." I replied."
"The nurse will give you some medicine and she will bring you some food." He said.
"Ok." I said while they left.
Berk and Leslie entered again. He told me I had died for about 30 seconds and I would be released in a couple of days. I was actually glad I wouldn't be stuck in a doctor for a long time. I saw the door open and saw my mother. She came running and gave me a tight hugged even though I was in pain but I didn't care. It felt like if I haven't seen her in days. I told her that I would be going home in a few days.
"I will be back I'm going to find something to eat." Berk said making his way out with Leslie.
After a few minutes later the nurse walked in with a pill and a food tray. I hated the hospital food so I just drinked the orange juice and ate the cookies. I got on my phone and saw my Twitter blowing up. I checked it and their was a tweet of Berk. 'Praying for Zoe I hope she wakes up asap.' I read some comments and some were nice and others were mean. I saw a comment from DJ and it said 'I hope she's ok.' Did he really? I couldn't believe it. For once he wished I was ok. It made me feel like if he cared about me but who knows. After going through my social media my mom left and Berk came for a little bit until he had to go because of school.

A/N
Well guys thanks 1k views already. It means a lot. I love you all you guys are amazing. -Jakipoo💙💙 I was busy yesterday so I will update two parts today.