Part 55

Zoe's POV
This year was going by really fast. It was March 4th (Thursday) which meant 1 more month of school. I wasn't ready because soon we were starting college. As I made my way to lunch I got stopped by Sarah.
"Hey." She said.
"Hi Sarah." I said raising my eyebrows in a confused look.
"Oh yeah we haven't talked in like forever, ever since I apologized. Well I just wanted to ask you if you would like to attend a party I'm doing at my house Saturday?" She said.
"Oh yeah sure just text me the address and the time. Here I will give you my number." I said pulling out a paper and writing my number out.
"Great I will see you there." She said.
I made my way to the cafeteria and as usual we all sat together. I told DJ about the party and Leslie and Berk said she invited them too so we were going. Soon lunch was over we made our way to class and soon school was over. DJ came over for a little but then left because he was going live and he had to do his homework.
About an hour and a half later he left and I watched Nextflix.
--
Friday went by and finally it was Saturday. I woke up around 9:30 a.m. and went for a walk with Max. We got back around 10:17 and I took a shower. I put on some shorts and a tank top since it was to early to get dressed. I went downstairs and cooked something to eat. I watched TV for a little bit and then I did my make up. I straighten my hair and looked for something in my closet. After looking sin the closest for almost 20 minutes I decided to wear a black skater skirt with a maroon long sleeve crop top and my maroon vans. I checked my phone and saw that it was 2:30 p.m I changed into my outfit and went downstairs. I got on my phone and my eyes got heavy so I fell asleep. I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I saw it was 7:46 p.m.
"Hey." I say.
"Hey I been knocking but you havent answered are you ready?" DJ said.
"Oh yeah I fell asleep I'm coming." I said.
I stood up and went for my purse. I quickly ran downstairs and out the door.
"Hey." I said once again.
"Hi babe." DJ said leaning in for a kiss.
He drove to the party and soon we arrived at the party and we entered the house.
"Hey guys make yourself like home the drinks are in the kitchen and in the backyard." Sarah told us.
"Thanks." We both said.
DJ decided to drink a beer and I got a water bottle. Leslie and Berk soon arrived and the boys went to hang out with the other dudes outside and Leslie and me just chilled in the house talking. The boys then came back and we hanged their just dancing and playing spin the bottle. We were standing by a corner just looking around until DJ grabbed my chin and stared at me.
"I love you so much babe." He said.
"I love you more." I replied.
He started kissing me. He grabbed my hand and took me outside.
"Let's go to your house I don't want to be here no more." He said.
"Sure." I agreed.
When we got to my house we went to my room and I knew things were getting intense when I was laying in the bed and he was on top of me kissing my neck. He stood up and took his pants off. He layed back and kissed me again and I took his button up off. He started taking my clothes off and that is when things got heated.

A/N
I would write the whole sex scene but some of you don't like that and I have some young readers so yeah. Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying this book and again I'm sorry for not updating. Have a good weekend and I love you guys. -Jakipoo💙💙