Part 50

Zoe's POV
It has been over a month that all of the tradegy happened and we have been moving on. DJ, Berk, Leslie and me have been hanging out together. It was 5 a.m. and today we were going to Florida for a few days. I waited for DJ as usual and then I heard the door knocks.
"Hi babe you ready?" DJ asked me.
"Yesss." I said excidetly.
I grabbed my suitcase and got in the back of the van since his mom was driving us to the airport. We picked up Leslie and Berk on out way and then the airport. It sucked that I couldn't say goodbye to my mom. DJ gave his goodbyes to Lisa and then we waited for our airplane to be ready. After about 1 hour later they called our plane and we walked to it.
"Are you nervous?" DJ asked.
"Yes, the last time I flew a plane was when my dad wa still here." I said wanting to cry but I stayed strong because I didn't want to make this trip sad.
"It's ok I will hold your hand everything is going to turn out fine." He said. We sat in our seats and DJ quickly went on Twitter.
"Florida here we come." He tweeted. I pulled out my headphones, plugged them into my phone and layed back trying to relax and closed my eyes.
--
Finally after about 2 hours on the plane we arrived and waited for a Taxi to take us to our hotel. After finding a Taxi we arrived at the hotel and Berk and DJ decided to rest for a while so me and Leslie stayed with them. DJ and me woke up around 1 p.m. then Berk and Leslie woke up so we decided to go out and eat.
"What do you guys want to eat?" DJ asked.
"Pizza." I suggested.
"Yess." I heard Berk and DJ say at the same time which made me and Leslie giggle. We got ready and I quickly called my mom to tell her everything was ok an I was safe.
"Babe look some superiors live around here and that would be cool if they met me."
"Yes that would be awesome." I said.
"What if we tell them in what hotel we are staying?" DJ said.
"Sure I don't think that would be a problem." I said.
He got on Twitter and tweeted the name of the hotel with the address. He starte getting notifications that they lives close to here and all that. It made me so happy that DJ loves to meet his fans.
"Are y'all ready?" Berk asked.
"Yes we are coming." I said. We walked out the room and we walked side to side until I felt my hand interwind with his. I got those mixed feelings everytime he did that but I liked it. I think I started blushing a little. We walked pass the loby and out the hotel door. We walked to this pizza place across from us and as we entered we payed and then we served ourselves.
"This is so good." Berk said. After eating all that we could we finally got full and left. We didn't know what to do today so we headed back to the hotel.
"Deeeeejjjaaaayyyyyy." "Berkkkkkkk." I looked to my side and see a girl. She must have beem a superior. All of stopped and the girl runned towards us.
"Omg I can't believe this I'm finally meeting the boys who saved me." The girl said. I was recording and DJ and Berk were taking pictures with her.
"Oh sorry I just a little excited you are Zoe, DJ's girlfriend right and you're Leslie, Berk's girlfriend." She said.
"Yeah." Leslie and me said smiling at her.
"Let me tell you, you two are lucky girls and y'all are pretty." She said.
"Thank you." I replied.
"Can I take a picture with you two and then all of four together?" She asked.
"Sure anything for a fan." I said. After taking te pictures we headed back to the hotel. We used the free wifi for the TV and got on Netflix. We all decided to watch a scary movie but instead allof us fell asleep.

A/N
Thanks for voting and you guys are amazing. I love all you and have a wonderful day. -Jakipoo💙💙