Part 5

Zoe's POV
I got home with a lot of pain in my stomach. The kicks DJ gave me hurt me a lot. Thank god my mom wasn't here to see my like this. I also had a bruise in my left cheek. I took some advil pills to relief the pain and went upstairs to take a nap. I woke up around 5:30 p.m. and I still had pain. I went to the restroom and took all my clothes of to take a cool shower. I could see bruises forming around my stomach and my shoulders. I got in the shower and my body felt better it felt cool. I got out and gently put on some shorts and a large t-shirt to feel comfortable. I went downstairs to find something to eat since I was a little hungry. I decided to eat some ramen noodles. I went through my instagram, twitter and snapchat. I saw a post on Twitter from DJ that said, "Some bitches can't defend themselves. (Laughing face emoji)" I knew he was talking about me and I tried to ignore it. I got a message from the same number as last time.
"Tell your boyfriend to get out of our business."
"I don't have a boyfriend, probably have the wrong number." I replied.
"Your name is Zoe so you will probably know who I am."
In my head I probably did know who it was. The only person who bothered me was DJ. How did he get my number? Does he stock me? A lot of question about this message came to my head. I ignored it though. I was usually home alone. My mom was a nurse so she had no regular schedule but I was used to it. I went back upstairs and went to sleep. I woke up and took a shower but didn't wash my hair because yesterday I took one. I brushed my teeth and saw the bruise on my cheek. Omg what if Berk sees it, I'm just going to put make up on it. I got dressed with a red v-shape shirt, some light blue skinny jeans with knee wholes and black vans. I gently applied foundation on the cheek to cover it and some blush. I made a messy bun and left the house. I got to first period and saw Berk.
"Hi Zoe." He shouted.
"Hi."
He came closer to me and hugged me tight. I jumped because of the pain when DJ kicked me.
"Your ok?" He aksed confused.
"Yeah just excited."
"Oh ok come on let's draw."
We finished our drawings and the bell rang. I made my way to sencond period and Berk left to his. From the corner of my eye I could see DJ by the water fountain with his two friends Scout and Josh. I walked past their to eneter the class.
"Hahaha look at that ugly freak, she thinks she cool and shit." I heard DJ say.
"Who Zoe? Yeah she tries to act cool." Scout said making Josh an DJ laugh.
I entered my class and sat next to Leslie.
"Hi Zoe!" She shouted.
"Hi Leslie."
The teacher interrupted.
"Okay class today will be staring on your projects." "You may choose a partner."
I choose Leslie since I didn't talk to anyone and she either.
"Hey do you want to come to my house and work on it?" I asked her.
"Yeah sure."
With that the whole class period we talked and then lunchtime. We walked together to lunch when suddenly I saw DJ. I hope he doesn't see me.
"Hi dude!" He said trying to act friendly which made me kind of nervous. I walked away.
"Do you know him?" Leslie asked.
"Yeah he's just a friend." I said not trying to act suspicious. We sat by Berk and it was peaceful. School was over soon and Leslie was in my house now. I was getting a call from Berk.
"Hey." I said.
"Are you busy?"
"No just here with Leslie trying to work on our project. Do you want to come over we are all alone?"
"Yeah sure I will bring pizza." He said.
I told Leslie he was coming over.
"So where are your parents and siblings?"
"Umm well my mom is a nurse and has an irregular schedule an well my dad died 3 years ago. I'm an only child too." I told her.
"Oh sorry for asking." She said.
"It's fine."
I heard a bell ring 20 minutes later. I went downstairs and opened while Leslie was upstairs listening to music and working.
"Hi Berk come in." I said
"Miss me?" DJ said with a smile in his face.
"Leave Berk is coming soon and I don't want problems." I said scared.
"Oh so your boyfriend is coming over, I will just wait here." He said.
"He's not my boyfriend." I said trying to close the door but he he stopped it with his feet. Berk got here and got out the car running towards the door.
"What did I tell you man get the fuck out of here, stop being such a creep!!" Berk screamed mad. After that Berk pushed DJ which made him mad.
"Lessslllliiiieeeeee come heree." I shouted.
"What's wrong your ok?" She asked confused. Her facial expression from confused changed to omg real quick.

A/N
Today was my last day of school which means Summer started for me & and I will try to update almost ever day. Anyways I believe this chapter is long lol. Do y'all know what's happening??? Well give this a vote if your enjoying it and comment if you want to. I love you my people. -Jakipoo💙💙