Part 21

Zoe's POV
Here I am in bed sobbing in tears. I still couldn't believe that me and Berk were done. I didn't feel like doing anything so I just layed in bed with Max. As I was thinking of Berk my phone started ringing. It must have been Berk so I didn't answer. Then my phone started ringing again. I grabbed it from my night stand as saw it was DJ. 'Why is he calling he never calls me?' I thought to myself cleaning my tears and I answered.
"Umm hello." I said sniffling with my low voice.
"Zoe well...ummm....you know this is DJ and I wanted to ask if your ok?" He said nervously.
"Well I guess I'm ok." I said not wanting to tell him that me and Berk broke up.
"Ok just asking because I saw you crying in school."
"Oh..well the truth is that.." I paused for a moment and my eyes started getting watery from just thinking about him. "Well me and Berk broke up." I finally told him crying and sniffling.
"I'm sorry for asking Zoe is there anything you need?"
"No its fine I got to go." I said ending the call.
I have never been opened to him. Is weird but I have this feeling that he's changing. He rarely bothers me and now he's always asking if I'm ok. The thought of what he did to me Thursday came back. 'Why did he get that close to me? Does he really care of me? Isn't he supposed to be bullying me since he's my bully?' I kept asking myself these questions but nothing made sense to be at this moment. I stood from bed and fed Max. I went downstairs and got a cup of water. I went back and turned on the TV to get my mind of all this drama. My eyes started closing little by little and I fell asleep.
**
DJ's POV
After getting home I started to picture Zoe crying in Leslie's shoulder. This time I didn't hurt her so it wasn't my fault. I wanted to ask her in school what was wrong but I didn't do it because Scout and Josh were around and they were going to think I was crazy for asking if she was ok. They didn't know that I liked Zoe and I wasn't planning to tell them. I still wanted to know if she was ok but I was nervous. I grabbed my phone and called her. It was ringing the first time but no answer. I tried again and she answered. When she picked up it seemed like she was sobbing in tears. I asked if she was ok and she paused for a moment until she said her and Berk had broke up. A smile lit up in my face. Not because she was hurt but because she was finally single. I asked her if she needed anything but she said no and ended the call. I couldn't stop smiling but she was still sad which kind of made me sad. I decided to go on YouNow since the last time I went on was Saturday.
"Hey guyss!" I said smirking.
People started joining in so I waited a little to get settled.
"Hey DJ." "Hii baee!" "Deej I Love You." My superiors commented.
People wanted me to do some fan calls so I called some people who left their number in my dms. After minutes of doing that I answered some weird questions which I loved answering. I decided to get off because I had to eat dinner with my parents so I ended the broadcast. I went downstairs and saw my dad and brother sitting in the table already and my mom putting the plates. I helped her with the drinks. I still had that smile in my face that never left.
"So how was your day." My mom aksed my brother.
"Good just a lot of work like usual." He answered.
"What about you DJ?"
"You can say it was alright." I said trying to be calm and hide my smile a little bit.
We started eating and then I excused myself to go back upstairs. "Goodnight beautiful <3." I tweeted out. 'That tweet is for you Zoe.' I said to myself. I plugged in my phone and laid in bed closing my eyes.

A/N
Their y'all go, I hope you like it. Vote & comment. Thanks! -Jakipoo💙💙