Part 39

Zoe's POV
I woke up around 1 p.m. since me and DJ went to sleep late and I saw I had a lot of text messages from Leslie.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Zoe answer me."
"I know everything."
"Thanks though."
I think Berk told her about the plan so I FaceTime him.
"Hey." I said.
"Oh hi Zoe."
"How did everything go?"
"Great she is officially my girlfriend." He said smiling.
"Oh my god that's really great." I said waking up DJ.
"Yeah...shhh you woke up DJ."
"Yeah I don't care he slept a lot." I said looking at DJ with a smirk.
"Alright I have to text Leslie because she said she knows everything."
"Oh yeah I had to tell er because she kept asking for y'all."
"It's fine...ok bye Berk I call you later for some plans for today."
"Bye and ok."
I hanged up and texted Leslie and we talked but she was happy. After that I got up, took a shower and got ready. We went downstairs to see my mom.
"Hi mom!" I said giving her a thight hug since I haven't seen her that much.
"Hi sweetie. Oh and Hi Dwayne." My mom said.
"Hi but you can call me DJ for Dwayne Jr." DJ said.
"Oh ok." My mom responded.
"Are you guys hungry?" My mom asked us.
"Yeah." DJ and me said.
"Ok well I bought donuts earlier and their is orange or apple juice in the refrigerator. I'm going to rest and take a shower."
"Thanks mom." I said kissing her cheek.
"Oh and I might go out later it's that ok?"
"Yeah honey." She said as she left upstairs. DJ and me ate some donuts and after that I DJ wanted to shower and change so we left to his house. As we enetered his house I see his mom sitting in the living room.
"Hi DJ." She said.
"Oh I didn't see you Zoe but hi." She said smiling at me.
"Hi Lisa." I said shaking her hand.
"You can wait here or in my room." DJ asked.
"It's fine here that way me and your mom can talk."
"Ok see you in a few minutes." DJ said leaving upstairs to his room to take a shower. It was kind of akward at first but then Lisa broke the silence.
"So what do your parents do for living?" I looked down at the thought that I only had one parent.
"Well my mom she is a nurse and my dad he umm he passed away three years ago." I said.
"Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked."
"No it's fine. I rarely see my mom because she works hard to pay everything I have and I look up to that." I said.
"Well she must be an incredible person I hope I can meet her soon." She said.
"You will." We talked about more stuff and time went by fast that DJ was ready.
"Bye Lisa I will see you lat-." I was interrupted by DJ loud voice which made me giggle.
"Bye mom." DJ said.
"Bye guys have fun." Lisa said as we made our way out to the car.
"Let me call Berk to see whats up."
"Ok."
I called Berk and asked what he wanted to to do and he said maybe we could go the movies DJ and me agreed and now we had to ask Leslie. I texted Leslie and she said yes. DJ wanted to go live on his phone so I put it for him and I holded the phone.
"Hey guys." DJ said.
"Hi DJ where are you going." Someone asked.
"We are going to the movies but befre that we are picking up someone funny." DJ said. It was about a 15 minute drive to Berk's house and I called him once we got their.
"Hey we are outside." I said.
"Ok I'm going." He responded.
"Guys here he comes, the one and only Berk." Everyone in the chat kept commenting Berk which was cool because some of DJ fans knew Berk. Once Berk got in the car I showed him the phone and he greeted to the fans.
"We are picking up Leslie right now." I told Berk.
"Who's Leslie?" Someone asked. I quickly looked back at Berk and quietly told him if I should tell him about the relationship and he said sure.
"Leslie is my girl best friend because Berk is my boy best friend and well she is dating Berk."
"Ohh tell Berk I'm happy for him." Someone commented and I told Berk." About 20 minutes later we arrived at Leslie's house and I called her. Leslie got in and we took off the movies.
"Leslie is so pretty." "She's beautiful."
"Leslie DJ fans are saying your pretty." I said.
"Thanks guys." Leslie said. When we got to the movies I ended the broadcast and we walked toward the movie theater and looked for a good movie to watch until we all agreed in watching Ted 2.

A/N
Thanks for all the votes an views. I love all of guys. -Jakipoo💙💙