Part 27

Like I said well I'm jut skipping till the day she get her cast of so its Wednesday.

Zoe's POV
I woke up at 10:30 a.m. with a smile in face with excitement that finally my cast was getting removed, so I wasn't going to school to. I went to the restroom to take a shower. After getting out the shower I brushed my teeth and went back to my room. I got out and put on some skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt with a black flannel around my waist. I went downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen eating pancakes so I sat and got some pancakes since I love them. After we both finished I went back to my room and applied some makeup and I slipped my vans on and headed out my room.
"Mom I'm ready."
"Ok let's go." She answered.
As we made our way out the door my phone started vibrating a lot so I chhecked the screen to see a lot of Twitter notifications and messages. I walked over to the car and got in. I unlocked and went to Twitter to see a tweet from Sarah that she mentioned me in. "This bitch isn't here today! Finally you should just die and never come back." I scrolled up to see the comments and some were nice while others were mean.
"Don't listen to er she's just a stupid whore who wants attention."
"True don't come back."
Then my eyes stopped when I saw one from DJ. "Zoe we love you...don't listen to her she's just a bitch who needs some love."
DJ defended me a smile grew in my face cause he was actually proving he cared. I got off Twitter and looked at my messages. I had some from DJ and some from a group chat that me, Berk and Leslie had.
"Where are you? Are you ok?"
"I'm on my way to the hospital and I'm fine." I replied and the. He answered quickly.
"Are you hurt?" He asked.
"No the doctor will take my cast of today."
"Oh ok text you later babe."
Before I could replied he texted back.
"Whattt?? I meant to put Zoe ;)."
"Lol Ok."
He was so cute. I looled up to see we were here so I quickly took a look at the group chat and texted them.
"I'm at the hospital they are about to remove my cast bye." I said locking my phone.
We waited in the waiting area for about 6 minutes when the doctor finally called me. We walked over to the room and the doctor started asking me how I was and if I was scared. I was kind of scared but he said it wouldn't hurt. Finally with a nurse help he took my cast of and I felt relieved. Although I had some scars from the shattered glass but that didn't matter. I was glad and I guess the doctor saw I was happy cause he asked me. Finally we were released to go home and my hand felt weird. I remembered that the doctor said it would feel like that but I would get used to it again. As I looked out the window my mom interrupted.
"What do you want to eat."
"Chinese?" I suggested.
"Yeah sure, I need to talk to you Zoe."
"Of what?" I asked confused.
"About me...I will tell you when we get their."
Throughout the whole car ride I was really confused. I wondered what she would tell me. We arrived at the chinese restaurant and the waitress took us to our table. She asked what we wanted to drink and my mom and I said tea. After she left with curiosity I asked my mom to tell me.
"Mom so what do I need to know?"
"Ok well what if I say I'm moving on." She said.
"What do you mean moving on?"
"Like if I have a boyfriend."
"Mom thats great!" I said.
"Really it's that ok? Its cause I have a boyfriend and we been for a while now I was just scared to tell you."
"Mom it's fine. You have to move on and be happy." I said.
"Thanks."
"When can I meet him?" I asked.
"I was hoping he can move in with us. Like I said we been together for a while."
"Yeah sure that's okay with me." I was excited to meet my step-dad.
"Oh and his name is David."
We stood up and went for some food and then we went back to the table. We both started eating and my mom started talking again.
"So how are you and Berk?"
"Oh well we broke up but it's good we still talk."
"That's good."
Her phone started ringing so I just ate my food as she talked with her boyfriend.
"Yes you can move in with us today." She said with a wide smile. I was really happy for her and couldn't wait to meet him. We finished eating and headed home.
I went to my room and it was around 1:25 p.m. so I listened to music and was in my phone to distract myself. I heard someone knock on the door so I stood up to see my mom and her boyfriend David.
"Zoe this is David, David this is my daughter Zoe."
"Hi." I said taking out my hand. He greeted back embracing me into a hug when I felt his hand touch my butt.
"Sorry." He said with a giggle.
"It's ok."
"Alright he's will be sleeping in my room so he has to unpack." My mom said.
"Ok."
They left to my mom room and I waited for it to be 2:00 p.m. so I could call Berk and Leslie to hang out. I went back to my phone and minutes later it was 2:00 so I called both of them and they agreed to hang out. I made my way downstairs and sat in the living room with Max waiting to Berk and Leslie. I heard the door bell ring so I stood up and let them in.
"Zoe you got your cast off." Leslie shouted.
"Yes."
"What do you want to do?" Berk asked.
"I don't know I'm bored." I said.
"How about a walk in the park?" Zoe suggested.
"Sure." I grabbed Max collar from my room and put it on him and we went for a walk. We started talking about random things and then I told them about my moms new boyfriend.
"So how does he look." Leslie asked.
"Well he looks fit, tall, light brown eyes, tanned and it looks like he's on he's 30s."
"Cool."
"Yeah and went we introduce ourself to eachother he gave me a hug and touhed my butt but it was an accident."
"Accident." Berk said raising his eyebrow.
I ignored him and then we both left to eachothers house. When I got home I didn't see my moms car so probably she went to work but I saw my stepdads car. As I entered the house he was in the living room shirtless with some shorts.
"Hey Zoe." He told me with a smirk. He stood up an started walking towads me.
"Hi."
"Are you going to eat?"
"No not that hungry. Probably going yo shower from this sweat and go to sleep."
I said making my way upstairs. I was getting kind of nervous by his actions. I picked out some comfy clothes and took a shower then when I got out I dressed and took Max a bath as well. I went back to my room and layed in bed. I plugged in my phone and fell asleep.

A/N
What do you guys think? New dad in the house...well keep voting and commenting if you enjoyed. Love you all! -Jakipoo💙💙