Season Finale : Preview

Hi everyone, I know this book hasn't been updated in over a year and I sincerely apologize for this. I recently posted on my page that my life has kept me busy and I'm going on to pursue my education as a professional writer. I know a lot of writers who started on Wattpad tend to forget about their books just like myself and because we started here as teenagers we outgrow this version of ourselves.

I feel like specifically "urban" and fan fiction books are not celebrated enough when we literally made reading fun and entertaining in a social media driven world. I want to give this book some sort of finale so I am working on the final chapter which will be rather lengthy since the book took an abrupt pause and there are a lot of things that need to be answered.

I always say that if you love my art then you love me and I'm very grateful for all the direct messages , comments , shares and overall support.

I really want you guys to keep up with me and my paperback books so follow me on instagram as I will hardly use Wattpad in the future. I just made my ig and it's @callme.chlxe and so the finale will be released in parts when you guys follow me on there and I'm so serious about that. You guys support celebrities for free the least you can do is support the writers on Wattpad who helped make your teenage years amazing. I love you guys !!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Here's a snippet of the finale as a show of good faith :

**********************

The lights suddenly shut off and August grabbed me from behind pulling me into the pantry with Summer on my hip.

"Oh my God, it's him isn't he? He's in the house." I whispered in a muffled tone, tucking summer into my chest.

"Shhh.." He said before taking his hand off of my mouth.

My eyes were already glassy and I could feel my lips trembling as small hint of the moonlight peaked into the pantry.

"Stay here and don't come out until I come back." August said holding my face.

"Where's Kaitlin?" I whispered quickly.

"Fuck, I don't know." He said, just as the floors creaked and Summer begin to fidget.

"August..Don't go." I groaned slightly fighting the urge to cover my own mouth.

"I'm gonna—-

Before he could even finish his sentence a gunshot pierced the pantry door and hit August's upper chest.

"Oh my God nooo!!!" I screamed falling to my knees with Summer grabbing his face.

The pantry door flung open and I was being dragged by my hair pulling summer and I out into the kitchen.

"Pleaseeee !! No wait my baby!!"

To be continued...

*************

IG HANDLE :
@callme.chlxe
@callme.chlxe
@callme.chlxe