26.[Where Things Become Desperate and Murder Is What She Writes]

Excuse Errors...That Picture Man. Listen to Song and watch the video while Reading, It is one of the most beautiful songs I've listened to I a while. If it was a movie I'd probably use this as a soundtrack.

I read a comment in Indulgence that really touched my heart. Somebody said "I get Phoebe...like I understand her and feel her."  When I read that It made me feel so accomplished on the inside. I love you guys, you have given me a chance to share all the stories I had bottled up on the inside and I love that. Thank You.

[Phoebe----]

When I, swerved off of the road, stamping on the breaks. My chest rising. My eyes blurry and my heart aching.

I panted, nonstop as my forehead hit against the steering wheel mildly and I shakingly looked up as the other car almost deep into the grass and trees lining the road, missing the chance to be wrapped around the lamppost by an inch.

"Oh my God." I said quickly, unbuckling my seatbelt, turning on my brights unto the street. My mind jilted, so much had happened in such little time. It was starting to feel like Atlanta all over again.

I pushed the door open, my forehead slightly hurting as I crossed the deserted street over to the other car. Patting my back pocket for my phone realizing I had left it I the car.

"Hello?" I called out as I walked around the front of the car for an answer but nobody did.

I heard groaning and my brows rose, walking around to open the door.

"Are you okay?" I asked tenderly as I hadn't realized my forehead was bleeding.

"Ye-ah." I was about to open his door when, that voice stirred the trepidation in my stomach.

"M—Malcolm?" I asked in complete knee-buckling horror.

He smiled faintly holding his side as I almost froze, my heart I my ass yet again. Can you say dead-girl-walking?

"W—what are you doing here?" I asked steadily backing away from the door.

"I just wanna talk to you. Don't you think we need to talk?"He said wincing in pain as he reached to open the door.

"I—I don't think we have anything to talk about." I said hastily now picking up the pace as I faltered at my feet backing away to my car across the street.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Phoebe I swear. I just wanna know about Heather." He said putting his left hand up, finally opening the door as I ran to the car, opening the door.

"I don't know any Heather." I said quickly locking the doors and turning up the windows, wiping the smeared tears from under my eyes.

"I know you know her. I know you know what I know!"He ferociously pounded on my window before I stepped on the gas pedal about to shit bricks as I sped down the street heading home.

Malcolm must have injured his rib caged, but forget that. How did he know I was in California. What was he talking about? Everything I had talked to August about moths ago was real.

I had warned him about the unanswered questions but he didn't seem to care. All that time he must have been caught up with Lola. I'm such a fool, so blind for not seeing it.

Anxiety, heartbreak and regret all together was flushed over my face when I got home, making sure I told the security guard about amping up who came to visit us.

I dragged my self upstairs as it was soon approaching dawn. I pushed the door to Kaitlyn's room back when I saw Mom and Dad strung across her bed, Mom with Summer on her chest. My forehead slightly gashed and aching as I had smeared the blood in my damp shirt.