I Need A Girl

Hey guys, no not at update but I thought I would let you know that this book will be shorter than the others, it'll be about 35-40 chapters and I've been really giving some deep thought into the spin-off for the series, I am actually almost finished with the plot.

I have decided to call it  "The Sweet Nothings" You'll find out why when you read it and man it is going to be amazing. A real drama packed High School leading to college era romance which will be more relatable to you since most of you reading are in High School or early 20's. I know alot of you may find my writing boring as I read some of the comments from My Forbidden Fruits , that's fine, i'm not forcing anybody to read my shit as you are entitled to your opinion lol but trust me this book will be far from anything I've ever written urban-wise.

So All I need from you guys is the girl who plays Kaitlyn in the book. I like to know from before hand who i'm going to use to make sure she is the best choice for the plot.

So pleaseeee leave suggestions! Could be an Actress, model, insta/tumblr-famous chick, anybody who is beautiful and who you think will fit Kaitlyn's character although you have no idea what she will be like in that book.

Johnathan's character is in the Picture you may know him from tumblr the first time I found him in 2014 I knew he would be perfect and I already have the characters for some of the other people in the book, but I won't disclose their names and characters yet as you are in for some surprises lol!

INBOX me, WRITE on my wall, COMMENT and leave any names or @ names that come to mind. When I do decide who i'll use you'll find out in the first chapter of that book.

XOXO