Meet The New Queen of The #Nation

So no, this is not a chapter. But I'm extra petty with the caption above.(Sticks out tongue like Cardi B)

CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK TO WATCH THE VIDEO

So i'm about to be the ShadeRoom of Wattpad and bring to you the video for those of you who haven't seen it because you are living under a rock. (although I'm sure most of you have seen it already) On her snapchat as well she had clip with BIG T in it, dead giveaway. But...she deleted the snaps soon after it hit the blogs.

Remember when I said, I really don't care what August does with his personal life? Yeah, I really don't but this caught my attention because August is like extremely private with his life. He'd post a picture a snapchat like every month.

Honestly I don't know why but I think they are too freaking cute. The not so mysterious but mysterious zoo pictures vibe is cute, everything is just cute.

He looks so happy and so does she and to be completely honest y'all put this formula in the universe by putting Miracle in y'all books. Y'all HIGHKEY caused this. Since like back in 2014 she tweeted him. Y'all should take the blame/praise for this. She was reading y'all books.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭

I think "TheNation" are weighing in too heavily. It's like what do you want from him? To be completely public with it and then break up or would you rather him hide it and it last? We don't even know if it's gonna last point is, the nigga look glad. It's not that deep.

I read on comment where a girl said that he might else well go back to being broke and homeless because he lost 90% of his fan base today." Like wtf??? Are these people really "FANS??"😒😒

Funny thing is on Instagram people are roasting the girl for NO reason and then some are like so happy. Shows how you really can't live your life for people. Gotta make yourself happy.

But anyway, one of y'all who always have August's news should make a book and update it daily! That'd be cool, keep us posted.

Oh and no, chapter 25 of this book is NOT A DREAM. I REPEAT NOT. That really did happen, can you imagine Next chapter!

Anyway let's let Aug get back to making babies since it's her birthday. That's all Folks.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!
Lol