9.[Where Things Don't Go Unnoticed and Bonds Are Created]

Excuse Errors! I was feeling really sick today but I decided to update.  I also don't know why somebody would think Phoebe's baby is "dead". The baby kicks. You guys over think every thing sometimes, just let the story play out with time. Relax.

Please Watch the Video to better picture,  the performance in this chapter. :)

[Phoebe's , One Month Later In September]

"Okay here we are. Kiss Mommy goodbye pumpkin." She leaned over giving Averie a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye sweetie." Mom said waving to her as Brent opened the door for Kaitlyn and I both as I held her lunch box and her backpack.

"Okay, see everybody going inside princess." I told her as she frowned, itching in her new uniform. She ultimately hated it with a capital H. She hated the fact that she wasn't going to be seeing Johnathan and her friends anymore. She hated that she had to wear a uniform and of course she hated that I wasn't going to be her teacher, though I hadn't been for a good while.

"Oh pumpkin don't start rubbing your eyes please." I knew that meant she was about to have a fit of crying.

She looked around at the new faces and reached for me to lift her up. "Pumpkin my feet are swollen I don't think I can lift you up today." I told her tugging her along as we walked up to the building.

She started crying. "Okaaaay. Come on." I lifted her unto my hip.

"Stop crying baby, it's going to be okay. So much fun meeting new people. Making new friends." I sighed carrying her up the stairs.

Being six months pregnant was not helping this situation. I was having horrible morning sickness and Kaitlyn was really dreading today since she spoke to her father on the phone yesterday.

"I want you to stay with me." She sniffed and I smiled.

"I can't stay with you all day munchkin. You're in the 1st grade now."

"I wanna go home." She mumbled in my chest and I sighed rubbing her back as we entered the school.

"We can't go home baby, you promised daddy you would be good today. You breaking promises to Daddy now? Daddy's not going to be happy. And you know what happenes when Daddy's not happy."

She looked up at me and her eyes widened. "You not gonna tell Daddy." She said confidently and I shrugged.

"I don't want to have to. But I will if you don't atleast try to enjoy today."

She furrowed her eyebrows at me. Probably wondered, what had gotten into me. Her bestfriend turning on her? She knew August would bribe her and always take her side most of the time. She was he spoilt first born , of course that was the case. But she knew they never broke promises or they would both get upset with each other.

"You gonna tell on me?" She asked sadly as she touched my face.

"Are you gonna be optimistic about today?" I asked her.

"What that mean?" She asked pushing her face against mine.

I smiled and before I could respond a lady approached us and Kaitlyn assessed her from head to toe, before she dug her face into my neck.

"Hi." She spoke.

"Hello."

"You must be Phoebe and you must be Kaitlyn. One of our few new students." She mildly touched Kaitlyn and she just looked up from the croak of my neck to stared at her.

"Yes. She's new. She's a little shy. She's a bit upset about the transfer."

"Well I'm going to be her teacher so I figured I would greet her. I'm new here also Kaitlyn, so we have something in common."