11.[Where Things Are Old and New, Where Is the Balance?]

Excuse Errors. On my friend's pick for the photos, I really love number 7. She looks like she could really be August and Phoebe's baby. She reminds me of a baby photo of Kaitlyn in Indulgence. For Boys, number 6 is just amazing. He's one of 50 Cent's sons. Funny thing is babies don't always come out looking like their parents, could look like an Aunt, grand father or cousin. But it's up to you guys, I wanted involve you guys in this part of the story since you've been waiting so long for Phoebe to have a baby.

[Another Month Later, Breaching the Beginning of October]

I watched as the little girl screamed down the church as her Mom wrestled with her to be quiet. She looked like she was around two years and from reading all pregnancy, parenting and motherhood books I have been reading, she had definitely hit the terrible two's. I smiled as she took her outside, trying to focus back unto the Preacher.

"Kaitlyn, how do you feel about meeting your brother or sister soon?" I whispered to her, since we were soon there to meeting them. I was 7 months and frankly tired. Dr.Fiona had said the truth was I was supposed to be due the beginning of January, since we had conceived in April. But she says with me and my cycle it's hard to be 100% accurate. I could have gotten pregnant at the end, end of March, or just at the beginning of April.

Well Blake had been living up to his words and he has came to the condo and he helped me and Brent, paint the baby's room. Mom (Meredith) liked that very much , however Mommy (Averie) didn't. They started on one side and Kaitlyn, splattered paint all over it so they had to start again. They started painting it neutral colours because I didn't know if I was having a girl truly and I didn't know if I was having a boy either. Kaitlyn got a little jealous seeing all the fixtures that had to go into the baby's room and now she wants her room painted and she wants to design it herself.

Over the past month everything had been going okay, I was slowly starting to mend the relationship with my Mom, Meredith, though she was trying to do the opposite with Dad. Him still not signing her divorce papers. Her getting own place here and August still being in jail. Bambi had become a casual friend of mind. She eased my mind and everything was really simple with her, she lived free as the wind and I liked her aura.

She lifted her shoulder, dropping them as she looked up smiling at me. "I don't know...how do youuu feel?" She asked me and I chuckled.

"Nervous, excited, scared, just all my emotions in one great big ball." I smiled.

"Me too." She replied singing her feet from the pews.

"Shhhhh." Mom (Averie) said giving us a stern look.

She had made us come to church and she made sure we didn't tell Meredith we we're going. As much as they hated each other, I thought you were supposed to bring people to the house of the Lord, not keep them out. She said Meredith would "block her blessing."

Mom has been trying to mend our relationship and I do commend her for that. Out of all the evil things she has done to manipulate people around me and tries to control my life, she never gives up on me. She never gives up and trying to make things okay with us again and that's one thing I do love about her.

Kaitlyn giggled putting her finger over my lip. "Be quiet Phe Phe."

"Okay." I mumbled.

[August-The same Day]

"I'm getting out nigga , so fucking stoked."