18.[Where Things Become Unfulfilled And The Doers Do No Wrong]

Excuse Errors. Too many back to back updates, feeling like Drake. I lowkey think I'm updating too much that y'all forgetting to vote and comment.

"Dentures, but no teeth. Mixtape but no Heat. Peanut Butter, and no Jelly. I got Clarkson, Rowland BUT NO Kelly. "

*Drops Mic* BARS Nigga Lmao I'm silly. Enjoy.

[Phoebe—About 2 Weeks Later]

"What's in that box Kay?"

"It say Kitchenware." She said.

"Okay, don't touch that. I'll unpack that. You look around or the other items. Look for the boxes for your room. Start there."

She nodded her head, climbing onto the boxes.

"Oh No! Kaitlyn don't do that some of them may be a little fragile. Like glasses and Vases. You can't climb on them." I chuckled and she slowly climbed down shrugging her shoulders innocently.

"Okay how about you watch Summer and I get what's yours?" I insisted and she agreed almost instantly kneeling in front of Summer's portable sleeper.

Summer was now a month. I was excited she was growing but I didn't want her to grow up too fast. It seemed like I just pushed her out, now she was gurgling more and she had been trying to lift her head for milliseconds and even responding to her lullabies. Growing up so fast.

"I swear to God, if this damn dog bites my sneaks again we cooking him." August came down the stairs cursing.

I chuckled. "Clemisol is house trained, he doesn't do those kind of things August. So have a seat." I defended my dog. "You're always on his tail."

He sucked his teeth. "Well who did it then. You?" He asked trying to be witty.

"Har-Har. Funny."

"You ain't gonna be saying that when you seen what she did to he did to ya Carpet upstairs." He said casually and I turned around looking at Clemisol who was poised on his stomach , seeming unbothered.

"Clemisol what did you do?" I asked him and he lightly whimpered not even responding to me.

"What's the matter boy?" Kaitlyn moved away from Summer touching his head.

"Maybe he's not feeling well. I didn't see him follow behind you as much today Kay." I said lifting him up.

"What's wrong ? Maybe I should call Mom she'll know. She's had him since I was little." I said pulling out my phone dialing her number.

"Hi Mom." I answered her, hearing Daddy's mouth in the background.

"Hi Sweetheart. How are you?"

"I'm okay Mom, I called to ask you about Clem. He's been chewing on shoes and using the bathroom inside recently. I don't know, you think he's okay?"

"Phoebe darling, one Clemisol is old. Two, you moved him quite a bit which means he has to readjust to every new home. Moved him from my house in Atlanta, to your's and then you moved him to the hotel in California. The condo you guys moved to after and now the new house. He's just readjusting."

"Oh...okay. But maybe we should take him to the VET? I don't know."

"You should. Get him a friend. Like another dog. He's old let's be honest he could die any day now. I've had him for about ten years, that's almost 56 years in dog years."

"But he doesn't even look that old. I didn't think it was that long."

"Well it is. Get him a friend."