6.[Where Things Get Hazy And Hearts Are Easily Broken]

Clarifications: When August said Three kids he meant Kaitlyn, Phoebe's current pregnancy and the baby they lost due to her miscarriage. I was just playing with y'all. No surprise children in this story, that's too corny for me. But i have other schemes. Lots of errors y'all. Excuse them I need to watch the VMA's. Tho every year the hype is really nothing. Phoebe current tummy in Photo.

[Phoebe---A Few Short Days Later Ending at Week]

"Is that all we're going to be doing this summer? Watching TV , eating  and sleeping pumpkin?" I asked Kaitlyn as she munched on her granola bar and zoned me out engrossed in the cartoon. I shook my head rolling out of the bed and walking over to the window to close the blinds since it was getting darker into the night evening now.

"You don't want to go anywhere Kaitlyn?" I asked her sitting my hand on my back as I stood infront of the television. Her eyebrows furrowed and she frowned.

"I can't see!" She said hopping out of the bed and pushing me aside. "This a new episode Teachaaa." She informed me and pushed her hands against my butt shooing me out of the bedroom.

"I can't believe you're kicking me out little lady." I chuckled as she took all her strength to push me completely out.

I stood by the door watching as she eagerly went back to climbing up into our bed , gluing her eyes to the cartoons.

"You're interrupting the girl's Tv time." Mom said laughing as she walked into the kitchen.

I smiled. "Apparently." I slowly walked over to her.

"You want me to make you some pasta? You been craving that a lot lately." She said and I nodded agreeing almost as quickly as the word pasta fell of her lips.

"Yes please. The tomato basil with Parmesan. Oh Mom that was heaven and I kept that down all night too. I think baby likes that."

"I knew you'd like it. I'm gonna whip up some."

"Thanks Mommy. " I said sulking unto the counter.

"You tired huh? Chasing behind Kaitlyn all day after going to see August. How is he?"

"He's fine Mom. I just miss him being around so much. I can't even get comfortable at night without him in the bed, it's really frustrating me and it hasn't been but merely weeks and days. "

"You'll be fine as long as he's fine. He'll be here before you know it. You know how fast Christmas comes every year? One minute it's Summer, next thing you know you're saying happy new year again." She encouraged turning on the stove.

"I know. I know it will be over soon and we can get back to living our life together, but I just miss my man." I confessed.

"Yes. It'll get better. I bet Kaitlyn misses him 10 times more than you." She said dicing tomatoes.

"I know she does. She's very good at not showing it much. She tells me she misses him but only when we're alone. Like when she comes into the bed at night. But like you said. It'll be over soon enough."

"Exactly. Speaking of Kaitlyn, what about her birthday. You said it was coming up soon."

"Oh yes it is. It's like the week after next. But I'm pretty bummed out about not having the backyard back at the house. We could've thrown a great party for her. Invite her friends and have a bouncy houses and water slides. She's making six." I said.

"Oh wow you had it all planned out in your head huh? So what are you going to do now?"

I frowned. "Well I don't have anything extravagant planned. I'm going to take her to see her father on her birthday for sure, whether he approves or not. And I was going to get her either a Disney Frozen's cake made or a Kung Fu Panda theme cake. She seems to really like him a lot. And I'm still thinking of what special gift to get her because her father spoils her rotten and she has all the gifts I could think of. I already gave her my locket so I'm just busting my brain thinking of something special."