Things You Should Be Mindful Of In Order To Grasp The Moral Of The Book

Hey guys. This is not an update I'll have one soon, I don't want to rush this book like I did some of my others.But as I was reviewing comments, and point of views from all three books. I want you guys to understand something.

-In the First Book, "MFF"...When Phoebe was in the hospital after she got the news that she had had a missed miscarriage and she was talking to her self saying that she was very hurt over losing a baby she didn't know she was and could carry and that she didn't particularly want.

If you pay attention to the events of all three books. At that time in MFF Phoebe was very confused as to what she was going to do with her life, August and her relationships with family members through and through her life. She was at a crossroads and UNKNOWINGLY dealing with Comorbid all along. So when she said that she didn't want the baby, from her point of view she didn't want to have a baby at that TIME.  She was questioning whether or not she loved August and she was hurt over the fact alot of things in her life seemed to come crashing down on er shoulders all at once.

Not that she didn't want anything to do with the baby She and August conceived on their first time being intimate. I repeat, she did not mean that she DIDN'T WANT to keep the baby. It was just that she was caught by surprise and after August sexually violated her and she decided to stay with him and not leave...a baby was the last thing on her mind.

Phoebe is pregnant again now and she is due in December, and you guys cannot use the fact that she said she didn't want the baby in MFF. You have to compare her surroundings and her situations to then and now.

Alot of you get Phoebe's character confused and you get angry at her BEFORE you put yourself in her shoes. Now you are reading the book from your perspective and you are allowed to have your opinion but I want you guys to look at how you prove me right by the fact that because this is an AUGUST ALSINA FAN FICTION, you guys side with August just because of who he is. Not who he plays in the book.

-Secondly I need to know if when you guys read other fanfics about August Alsina do you learn anything from them? When you read any book on wattpad do you learn anything from any of them? The purpose of Phoebe being the way she is is so that some girl out there who may have Phoebe's like tendencies to  understand her worth and to learn to love herself.

I'm starting to think that you guys just go with the motions and just read without grasping something. From the beginning of the MFF Phoebe had a confidence that ultimately drew August to her, but the truth is her confidence wasn't real. It was a front to hide how damaged she really was about alot of things in her life.

-Thirdly some of you have said "August and Phoebe should have gotten married before she got pregnant." This baffles me, we live in the 21st century, that rarely happens and the reasons I let them be intimate is so the book could be realistic and relative to others.  I've read books where characters have sex after the first date or after the first week. As you can see August had to wait very long before Phoebe gave in to him.

-Fourthly in this book both characters will be tested and if you don't have an open mind to both characters you will not be able to quite rationalize  why certain things had to  take place.

-And yes Clemisol is with Phoebe and Kay, I forgot to add him in there. No he's not in Atlanta by himself.

Sidenote// Some of you are R E A L L Y obsessed with August. You read a million Aug books just to get a different piece of him in every one. You stalk his facebook, twitter, and insta fan pages getting angry at the sight of any feminine appearances in his life like he can't be happy. And just because I don't invest my time like I used to anymore lurking my life away about him that doesn't make me a "true fan"? There a different levels of fans. I don't know why it's important for me to showcase my loyalty. I don't know every Aug song, I don't know what colour drawers he last wore and I could care less if he puts 8 babies in Miracle Watts. I just like him as a person, I love his voice and what he stands for and I like writing about him. Let's just be honest,75% of you on here have no boyfriend, no love interest outside the ones you can never get. LIKE AUGUST. I need a boyfriend ,somebody find me one. Point is...some all y'all lose yourselves focusing on his life, instead of getting yours. No Shade.  

-And In the last chapter when August said three kids he was talking about, Kaitlyn. The one in Phoebe's stomach and......

Find out next time on DragonBallZ.