13. [Where Feelings Alternate Like The Seasons, Especially Summer]

Chad and His Gf's Baby boy in MM, so you can have an idea of what he looks like. Excuse Errors. I have been lackadaisical with these updates because August's pictures be upsetting me on his instagram and snapchat and in the tabloids and I don't know how to feel about him right now. I pray to Jesus himself this is all for publicity. I really hope he doesn't compromise who is for fame. I cannot deal. Hence why we're s currently separated. Me and his Mom has spoke.

I hope you guys pick up on the foreshadowing in previous chapters and remember this is all rising action. Vote and Comment, let me know.

Play Video and Listen to My Baby's new Song. She's baaaaack. <3

[Phoebe---Months Later into The Beginning Of December]

"Kaitlyn baby, come on you've been crying for 2 hours now. It's not that bad. I told you I would get you a different one." She sniffed with her lip quivering as she cried dramatically. She was such a drama queen, so spoiled, all her father's fault. We were dragged Christmas shopping with my Mom, Meredith and Kailtyn absolutely hated her Christmas costume. She hated  the fact that Mom this year had decided she was going to host a party of her own without Daddy this time and she wanted us to be her helpers.

The itchy elf outfit didn't sit too well with Kaitlyn,  plus she hated green.  Kaitlyn's fussing has been more frequent over the past month leading down to the end of my pregnancy, and I know it's because she misses her Father and that she's realizing she's not going to be the only baby around anymore. I understand completely.

"Pumpkin please." I begged her to stop the whimpering, I had been on my feet all day trotting behind Mom for her party items. As she shopped weeks before Christmas. My due date was soon,in a week plus to be exact. I was excited, and flustered all at once. The baby has been doing so well, but he or she was going to be a real chubby one. I had gained an extra 7 pounds over the few months and I'd be a greater liar than George Bush if I said it wasn't weighing on my self esteem right now. Though everyone around me seemed to think I looked the same, even August when I visited him.

Speaking of him, he seems to have been doing so good all along; until he got a new cellmate who he tells me isn't very fond of him. I just hope he's focusing on his family and getting out and not worrying particularly with the obstacles he's been facing. August has told me that he's been trying to be on his best behavior, even pleading to do community service so that he can make it home before I have the baby.

He told me that his lawyer was going to see what he could do and hopefully he would be sent home early making some sort of deal, but that judge was a tough one. But that was over a week ago, I'm going to see him soon. I was just praying everything would work out, I need him by my side to deliver this baby and I know his entire family misses him. His Mother will be coming up to stay with us until the baby comes and she too is hoping that he gets to spend Christmas at home.

Mom and Dad still haven't settled their divorce, He still refuses to sign her papers and he stops Blake and His Mom from getting her stuff. He wants her to come back home, but she seems to be enjoying the "single Milf" life up here. I haven't seen Heather in Months, Brent doesn't talk about her much except for when I ask, and that's when I miss her company and I wonder how she is.  Chad and Ya-Ya have brought their baby to meet Kaitlyn, her little cousin and he is gorgeous. Looks so much like them.

The months have gone by faster than I thought and I'm just excited about spending Christmas as one happy family, since last Christmas August and I were struggling to keep our relationship together because of so many reasons.

"I not wearing this." Kaitlyn pouted pulling off the hat, and throwing it at my feet.

I held my nose trying to keep sane. She was muffin, but she was driving me insane. The truth was I didn't know how to discipline her, I had always acted like her friend and August would put his foot down. But not me. She was lashing out at me because she was frustrated because of the baby, and that her daddy wasn't present. I didn't know what to do. My mom looked at me as she threw more stuff into the cart.