14.[Where Things Are Unmerciful And We Make A Deal With The Devil]

Excuse my errors.

[Phoebe-A week Later]

"Are you ready Kaitlyn?" I shouted towards her room while I looked into the mirror fixing my pullover. How great a persuader Kaitlyn was that she could get me to go to a Water Park at 9 months pregnant at the beginning of winter. December wasn't that cold in California it never was cold here.  We said we would have done this months ago, but we got caught up and we never got to go.

"Yessss I'm ready." She came out running full speed with Clemisol trailing behind as she nearly tripped over the Styrofoam noodles with her little floaties around her arms.

I laughed. "Well aren't you excited."

She cheesed so hard, jumping up and down before she hugged unto my belly. "Let's go, let's go, let's go." She said quickly as she removed her arms, looking at herself I the mirror.

I chuckled, picking up Clemisol. "This little girl is something else isn't she boy?" I asked him and barked like he knew exactly what I was saying, agreeing with me.

"Oh! I can't forget my shadesssss." She dragged out, slipping them on parading in the mirror.

"Okay, are you magazine ready now?" I asked her smiling.

"Mhmm." She replied. Slipping on her shoes, and heading out to get Brent. Of course he was going to tag with us, today I had given him a day off although he refuses to take them whenever I offer. But today he did, and he decided to take his day off by going with us. He thought he was slick.

"She's August's twin."  I looked up and saw his Mom standing there smiling at me us, as she watched Kaitlyn run back and forth to get her last items while she searched for Brent. She had arrived here the a few days after Aug's and I's blow out.

"Oh." I chuckled. "She's something else. I could already see she's going to wear me out today."

"You shouldn't be going in the first place. Today is the 17th Phoebe. You could go into labour any minute. Matter of fact you're past due! You children are something else."

"Tell me about it. She doesn't listen." This time, Averie my Mom chipped in. Good thing Meredith had her own apartment, I didn't need three wolves at my throat. I had everything under control.

Yes, it was true. My water was supposed to break since the night before, but it hasn't. Nothing has happened and I feel quite normal, though I was really nervous. I had called Dr.Gilroy and she told me to see what happens today, if not I should go to the hospital  be admitted , see my options and have them induce my labour.

"I'm only one day over you guys. Plus Dr.Gilroy said only like 25% are born on their due date. Most are born over. She said to walk a lot and to be active to maybe... bring on the labour. So that's what I'm doing. I don't want to just sit at home and think. I'll make myself panic. You guys know how my nerves are."

"We're just trying to make sure everything goes well. I'm sure August is just as worried."

I rolled my eyes just hearing his name. I haven't talked to him or went to visit him since the last week. I was so mad at him I couldn't go see him. He has called for Kaitlyn as usual, but I refuse to talk to him right now. This is not the place I expected to be in with my fiancé while or baby is a day overdue.  I hate being mad at him and he knows I can't stay for long, but this time, what he did is too much and I'm over it.

"What you rolling your eyes for girl. You should've gone to see him. He has it just as hard too." Mom said and I scoffed under my breath knowing that was the truth. He probably felt that he had failed me, and that fact that I've been ignoring him when he's stuck in jail isn't helping very much.