33.[Where Things Get Too Heavy To Hold And Somebody Can't Feel Their Face]

Excuse errors!❤ Also can't believe some of you were still pronouncing Phoebe as Fo-bee fr lol! It's always been Fee-bee.🐝

[Phoebe- The Next Day]

"Phoebe come on this is like a once in a lifetime opportunity. You can always fix up your classroom next weekend , plus you said the guy is unavailable to install the white board this weekend so there's your answer. "

"Bambi we were talking about my Mom and August. What the fuck? How are we back on this topic again. I'm not aure I'm ready to model again."

"The photographer is a great guy you'll have fun trust me.You could get signed to a modeling agency Phe. I saw your photos from before. You're great! I don't even know where Bunny is. She's not picking up."

I rolled my eyes at her feeling completely uncomfortable on the set. "Bunny's avoiding you and I'm almost naked under here. Why are you pushing this so much?"

She fell silent. "Well honestly Phe, I look up to you. And I hate when you sell yourself short, especially because of that whole August situation. I know deep deep down inside that you still love him." She said and I rolled my eyes. " But you need to love yourself just a little more right now."

I was quiet , wondering why she exaggerated how deeeeeep down inside of me I still had love for August what was she trying to say?

"Bambi you don't think I'm miserable right? Like bitter?"

She touched my hair. "Um....I'm always honest with you Phoebe. I don't think you're bitter, I think you're hurt to a point where you want August to suffer for how he made you feel. For what he did to you and that's not cool."

"What the fuck are you talking about Bambi? Yes, He needs to feel how I felt. My psychologist said that sometimes women have to do that to get over the pain."

She sucked her teeth, standing next to the chair. "Well your psychologist is feeding you a load of bull. Because there is no way you're going to get over what he did to you trying to make him hurt the same way. This isn't a game Phoebe, there should be no tit for tat. And you were wrong yesterday."

"Whose side are you even on here Bamb?"

"You constantly remind him of how much of a bad father he was during that time and how shitty he made you feel. That's not helping y'all relationship. Then you tell him to see other people? And then when he actually sees other people you're heart is literally gonna brea in half and then you're gonna wanna kill her and him next."

"Bambi, you're my friend and all but you're only on the outside looking in. Me and August have been through a lot together." I sighed, pulling the sheet over my chest. "Things you would never understand."

"Things like what?"

I bit my lip looking at her. "When we first started dating." I smiled thinking of how mean I was to August back then. "I gave him a really hard time..."I chuckled, trying to bite back my sniffles. "And things happened..." I said softly. "I didn't even know I was pregnant with his baby." I shrugged.

Her eyes widened. "Really? What do you mean?" She asked patiently.

I wiped my eyes. "The baby died Bambi, within less than a month." I mumbled slightly.

Her brows wrinkled."Oh Phoebe...You never said you had a miscarriage. I'm so sorry Phe. Oh my God and I had an abortion and you didn't even tell me. I feel so bad now. I willingly took my baby away and yo-you-

"It's okay Bambi. Don't do that, our situations were different. I never told you because I healed that part of me a long time ago. And I don't like to talk about it."