8.[Where Things Get Mushy And It Seems Like They're A Thousand Miles Apart]

Errors, excuse them.

[Phoebe---Days Later on Kaitlyn's Birthday]

"Now you have to stretch out your legs ladies. As far as you can go, don't pressure yourself now." She smiled, she was the instructor.

I followed what she said looking around at all the other pregnant, I was already tired."Okay now Ladies I want you to be in touch with your baby. Your baby responds to whatever you feel." She walked around smiling at us and I put my hands on my belly.

"I want all of you to take deeeeeep breaths. In and out. Relax and feel the bond between your baby and you. I always find it extraordinary that your first , second, third whatever baby you're having now is the only one who knows how to love you unconditionally because they are the only ones who will ever hear what your heart sounds like beating from the inside."

I looked up at her marveling at her words. That was just beautiful. I smiled breathing in and out slowly.

"Just relax ladies, feel at peace. Close your eyes and meditate for a bit. I think I worked you guys a lot for the first part of the session." She said and chuckles came from the room.

I smiled keeping my eyes closed. I had taken my Obgyn's advice and gotten into a prenatal class. After what happened a few days ago, I needed to relieve some stress and be around people other than my Mom, and Kaitlyn , although Brent still had to come with me. I peeped at him as he just watched uncomfortably in the corner. Probably thinking about him and Heather, after all she was...pregnant.

I was having a lot of fun today, it really did help take my mind away from August being away and my Mom's drama.

"Okay Mommies, now that we're calm. I want you to release anything locked up stressed or burden you may be carrying dealing with being pregnant. And trust me I've had two babies, so I know how it feels. So anything you want to release. Feel free." She said as we all sat on the ground.

I looked around and so did everyone else. I didn't know what to do. I loved being pregnant with our second little baby. I wanted to experience this, and now that I got a second chance I love it. But sometimes the only part I hated about it was my morning sicknesses. I hated it so much. I would throw up water sometimes how bad it got on certain days and I felt sluggish all the time.

I sighed, rubbing my thighs as I tried to get some of my parent's stress off my back atleast.

"Grahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" My eyes flicked open and everyone's attention was faced to a lady who was pregnant of course and she was screaming to the top of her lungs.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked her.

"I am now. That felt really good." She said and she smiled. "This is my 5th baby, so I really can't wait to get this one out." She chuckled.

I found that extremely funny I couldn't stop myself from laughing, causing my belly to shake.

"It's okay let it out." Our instructor patted her shoulder and I laughed even more, causing everyone to look at me and start laughing.

"That was funny." I smiled closing my legs.

Our instructor smiled. "Okay Mommies. I want you to get accustomed to the word Mommy, so let's move on to the second half of our session with the daddies. Let's bring them in from the other room.

I looked around as she asked her assistant helper to call them over as all the other Moms started to lay out their mats. I didn't know that this class had a Daddy segment. I looked around as the woman's husbands all filled up the room sitting behind them and I didn't have a partner.